Beginner Advice

Bondage tape is amazing!!! So much fun whether using as a restraint, or to make sexy outfits ^_^

Nexas wrote:

Sexy outfits needs a lot more than what I possess LOL But yeah, I've seen people basically make what looks like a full PVC outfit out of bondage tape!

I managed to make some awesome bra type top things, and a skirt too, woo, so much fun ^_^

Nexas wrote:

Sexy outfits needs a lot more than what I possess LOL But yeah, I've seen people basically make what looks like a full PVC outfit out of bondage tape!

I managed to make some awesome bra type top things, and a skirt too, woo, so much fun ^_^

Thanks my dear, im sure i uploaded the one pic :-P

sexynurse09 wrote:

Has anyone used nipple suckers? What are they like?

i have reviwed theese http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831&reviewid=19045#customer_reviews as use on my own. i love them.

masterandslave wrote:

If you are interested in flogging, this my our first flogger...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15707

...really looks the part but because its suede its a lot lot softer on you!

I've put on our review too hope it helps!

x

I'd recommend this as well. Even if you've never entertained the notion of flogging before, this will certainly wet your appetite.

sweetlove666 wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

Has anyone used nipple suckers? What are they like?

i have reviwed theese http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831&reviewid=19045#customer_reviews as use on my own. i love them.

Oh and would have to agree with SL on this as well. Cheap...ish but definitely good for making them extra sensitive.

Nexas wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Thanks my dear, im sure i uploaded the one pic :-P

I must have missed it :-(

You will have to check the Morbidia category then my dear, as its there somewhere :-P

Weird, coulda swore i uploaded one, ah well, i still have it on the comp, i shall upload it just for you my dear ;) xx

You be very welcome darling, hope it made you smile xxx

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Back on topic. (sorta)

Bondage tape is great, I find, to make your high heel ankle strappy shoes look like uber kinky knee/thigh high boots, by wrapping it round your legs with a little skill!

That is a great and sexy idea!

Going to give that one a try - love knee or thigh high boots but my legs are normally to big for them!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Back on topic. (sorta)

Bondage tape is great, I find, to make your high heel ankle strappy shoes look like uber kinky knee/thigh high boots, by wrapping it round your legs with a little skill!

That is a great and sexy idea!

Going to give that one a try - love knee or thigh high boots but my legs are normally to big for them!

x

What a good idea! I have legs like tree trunks, I can never find boots to fit me. OH says he loves my legs but I find it hard to believe - they are soooo chunky! And my thighs are like cellulite city! Deffo will invest in some bondage tape now!

Maybe Love Honey should start stocking some Kinky Boots for us fuller figured ladies!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Maybe Love Honey should start stocking some Kinky Boots for us fuller figured ladies!

x

I just have horrible chunky knees - I never wear boots cos they just draw attention to them!! The bondage tape idea is great though, that could be fun for the bedroom if not elsewhere ;)

masterandslave wrote:

Thats a point. Anyone know where wider kinky boots can be gotten from? Presumably the would need calf sizing or something.

I've only ever managed to get my calves into some stretchy boots from wallis and had to order extra wide wellies off t'internet!

x

I have found a few websites with wider fits but they are ridiculously expensive - nearly £200 for a pair of knee highs!

x

2 rolls of tape for under £10 are the answer!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16307

x

I'm glad there are other people who have the same frustrating problem with finding boots to fit their calf!! I tried a pair on the other day and they didn't even fasten halfway up . So there was much sulking from me. It must be the shape rather than the size of my leg, i've lost two stone over the past few years and boots still don't fit! Only stretchy onces, which fall down and wrinkle when I walk, so it's equally frustrating! Mum has the same problem. xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

I'm glad there are other people who have the same frustrating problem with finding boots to fit their calf!! I tried a pair on the other day and they didn't even fasten halfway up External Media. So there was much sulking from me. It must be the shape rather than the size of my leg, i've lost two stone over the past few years and boots still don't fit! Only stretchy onces, which fall down and wrinkle when I walk, so it's equally frustrating! Mum has the same problem. xx

There's a catalogue company that sells boots by calf measurements, can't remember what they are called but I'm sure they advertise on tele, might be worth keeping your eyes peeled for them....

Shellyboo have you ever considered thigh highs? I know they are a little...hard to get right, but, they are in fashion at the moment so it might be easier to get nice ones! Good way to cover up knees if you're self concious.

Ax