Bondage for beginners

Hey all, just ordered some bondage rope and some other bits,

Nipple suckers, pin wheel, we have a ball gag, blindfold, feather tickler, handcuffs and spanking paddle.

We have experimented with soft bondage 1 or 2 times before but thats it,

Basically after some good tips, things to try and sex toys to use with me being the Dom and her the Sub.

Would love to hear back from you all :)

Hi Kbeats.

Have you checked out the Lovehoney channel out on Youtube? Jess has done some really helpful videos on bondage for beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LovehoneyTV

I have not, shall deffo check this out

Thanking you!

The nipple suckers are amazing! Have fun

The YouTube channel is great for a few tips but just make sure you know each others hard and soft limits (basically what your willing to do and things you won't do). Find a safety word or action, some people use the traffic light system so green is good, yellow to either loosen things or be slightly more gentle and red to stop. You can also try other things such as a certain hand movement etc.
Communication is key and making sure you go with an open mind. Bondage/bdsm/s&m are all different in certain aspects and you may want to try things out before steaming ahead. Being a dom I like to assert my authority but deep down it's all to please my partner.

But stick to the following:
Safety is key so check rope etc is easy to untie
Communicate at all times
Never carry on when someone says stop or signals to stop
Listen to your partners limits and stick to them
Words can be more powerful than actions so find what turns your partner on.

These are the basics but if you search through the forums you will find plenty of tips to get things going!