New to bondage

Last night my husband told me that he would love us to try out some light bondage as he loves the idea of me being tied up and completely vulnerable and wants to have sex where he is totally in control. We have tried this in the past but it wasn't very successful. It was more comical than sexy, and we just kind of put the idea to one side. I am up for having another try, but having thought about it, I don't think that there is anything in our new house that I could be tied to!! Our bed doesn't have the kind of headboard you could attatch anything to!! Has anyone got any advise for two newbies to bondage on how we can have a more sexy experience or how we could improvise with the whole tying up thing? Any help gratefully recieved!

I think there are so many different ways of going about using bondage. However I find it really helpful to add some gear to help beginners to explore in their own way. I really recommend this amazing value beginner bondage bundle (quite a mouthful!)- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

With that you get to choose what route to take, be it handcufing them and tickling them till they can't take it anymore or the completely submissive person with the ball gag, blindfold etc being teased non stop. You can add a bit of thwacking with the flogger and spanker too! =]

There's a bunch of great info on how to introduce bondage and encorporate it into your relationship on the Lovehoney blog- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=bondage&department=blog

Let us know how you get on and good luck!

AA has some great ideas. =]

Thank you so much for all the great tips so far. Will check out the products suggested and I love the help on how to be tied up! Don't think this attempt at bondage will be as disasterous as the last! I'm actually looking forward to it now! x

we have the underbed restraint system its great and earily hidden under the mattress when not been used

yeah and the cuffs are good too for attaching to hooks in other places

lickmadick wrote:

yeah and the cuffs are good too for attaching to hooks in other places

haha yes they are :)

We have the under the bed restraint system from sportsheets they can be used very discreetly &, they are great fun & comfortable too.