Beginners Butt Plug

We have ordered our very first butt plug today. Not sure what to expect so went for the beginners butt plug. Is there any techniques we need to know, or when to insert it. Some advise from others who have used them would be nice. Also would I be right in thinking that we should also progress onto bigger and different types if it's something my wife enjoys.

I started with the beginners silicone one but as I found that I liked it I much prefer glass now, they can be warmed or cooled for temperature play, they are smoother, I find I need less lube.

So firstly lube, next don't over expect things, it'll probably feel really good but may not also it will probably fall out at the wrong time but don't worry if all good then yes try bigger over time

Go slowly, use lube!

Vibrating plugs are worth trying if she likes her first plug but I’d experiment with different base types first to see what works for her and what doesn’t. Some are more comfortable than others, the t-bar shapes are a favourite for us for longer sessions & rounder bases work well for us during sex.

1. Take it slow. I found inserting it myslef insead of my partner meant i could take it slower and ease it in myself (he get excited and goes a bit fast 🙈😂) 2. Find a comfy position i found all fours or a squatting position the best. 3. Lots of lube, i suggest getting a good anal one thats a bit thicker, love honeys own is brill. 4. If it becomes uncomfortable stop and try again later or another time. I found if im very horny (or a little tipsy) im less anxious about it.

Fantastic info we have just invested in a vibrating butt plug to try whilst the fantastic sale is on and some lube - hopefully a fun night

We just received and used out first butt plug and the beginner 1 was perfect. Lube was essential. We left a full review and i suspect a vibrating one may well be next...enjoy! 😘 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39339&%3Breviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Thank you all so much for the advice. We did use anal lube, added this to the order. It made insertion very easy. You were right 'quite one's, it did fall out at the wrong time but was quickly re-inserted. Penny26, I'm loving the idea of a glass one that can be chilled. NatandTom, a vibrating one is on my wish list.

Thank You all for some fantastic advice

We just got a fab deal in the sale on a vibrating one was well worth combining with the £20 off on £40 spend for unlimited members

Hi Older couple, you can also have a look here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/06/21/how-to-choose-butt-plug/ =)

Check out my review of a great one in my opinion :)