Beginners strap on

Hi all just wondering if anyone has some information on the basic beginners kit with two dildos.Can the male wear the strap on and use it as a dp toy and is it comfortable for the male wearer

Customer Care is good for product queries if you’re not getting any bites here. :+1:

If you are using the Lovehoney unisex harness (or any other similar unisex harness) then it will comfortably sit over his pubic hair. In Swedish we call that spot the ‘‘Venus arch’’ but I’m pretty sure you get which spot I mean.

His penis will be right below the harness’ dildo and he should be able to use both.

Compared to double-penetration dildos that are attached on the penis, a harness is way more comfortable and easy to use/ maneuvre.

1 Like

If you’re referring to this one then yes it can be worn by a male (and it’s comfortable)

This is a very comfortable harness

and comes with different sized O rings so it can accommodate pretty much any dildo you want to use.

We used to be advocates of harness briefs and we still use one when she is pegging me with a ‘Strapless’ strap on but we find that a conventional strap on harness holds the dildo far more firmly and works so much better.

1 Like

Thanks all will definitely be buying this for our first strap on experience

1 Like

Best of luck! :slight_smile: