Strap on fun

Me and Hubs want to try adding a strap on too our collection that we can use on each other,any advice would be appreciated

4 Likes

Is he used to anal play already? We would recommend buying the Unisex Crotchless Open-Back Lace Harness Briefs over a harness kit, found it much comfier and easier to use. And always use plenty of lube!!

Hellooooooo.

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend this being on the receiving end wasnt too intimidating and my wife said it was comfy and theres a bullet vibe inside so you get wome fun too

2 Likes

weve used fingers and small toys but nothing really big yet

Chose a dildo that he’ll be comfortable to take then, pick a position use plenty of lube and go for it :joy: have fun

1 Like

Lovehoney sells some great beginner harnesses. I just bought my first one which came with two dildos, one would be a good beginner size for anal play. There are fancier and comfier harnesses out there but I’d say to start with when you’re seeing if this is for you the options in the shop would do just fine. I can’t say I feel super sexy in my harness from lovehoney but it’s functional!

1 Like

Defo my O/H loves this and so do I i would start off small then get bigger toys plenty lube he love it best luck enjoy