Help with pegging

My wife and I are going to attempt some pegging fun. We are both new to this, but I’ve been practicing with a small dildo. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good vibrating dildo that would go on the lovehoneys starter harness set? Preferably the dildo would have to be a beginner size. Hope that makes sense :blush:

4 Likes

This:

Would be a good place to start :wink: and I advise that you invest in a decent anal lube for your first time and take it nice and slow :grimacing:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/lubricants/anal-lubes/p/lovehoney-discover-water-based-anal-lubricant-500ml/73223.html This is what we have and is pretty good
If you get hurt or rip on your first time it’ll put you off

1 Like

This one is not cheap but is meant to be good and if the set you have is the one @G_and_S has linked it will definitely work with one of the O-rings supplied. It is fairly long but obviously you don’t need to use the full length and the circumference is modest. Sadly most vibrators don’t have a base shaped for harnesses though it would be worth your while looking at some of tge suction base ones as they would probably work and might be a bit lighter on cash expenditure than the Daze.

Otherwise, my recommendation is to use a lot of lube, go slow and be in a position where you are in control of the depth of penetration and speed, at least to start with, to avoid any unintentional pain.

1 Like

Well done with your start with pegging and it’s good to start smaller and work up - I agree with others to use the starter kit - however if you want some y more sexy and comfortable I recommend the pegging pants - they are expensive but so worth the money as they hold the dildo in place but seek and look so good and I wear them do much (they wash well too)

With these you choose whatever size you want https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-kits/p/strap-on-me-heroine-butt-lift-harness-thong-/a48449g86280.html

2 Likes

If your dildo has a hole at the base, you could put a bullet inside it for vibrations. Your partner may also get something from it.

4 Likes

@batjamboree hi i would livebto try pegging but not sure how to approach it with my oh how did you getbinto any refund would be great thanks

1 Like

We just talked and he was interested do face it a go and after time we loved it

2 Likes

If you can’t find the right sized vibrator that works in a harness, you can always add a vibrating cock ring to a dildo. You just need to be careful with the materials and pick a silicone ring and a silicone dildo

3 Likes

Ok thanks perhaps i will drop hints to see the reaction @batjamboree

1 Like

Sent this to the oh the other day and had a reply saying she has no interest giving it me up the bum. To say I am a little disappointed is an understatement but I have to go with it. She does play with my bum when playing but I think the hole pegging thing is just a bit to much for her :cry:.

I’ve been doing it for a while now, I prefer the longer and thicker dildos myself compared to one that vibrates, but I’ve always used the fist it numbing lubes, feels amazing and goes abit numb so you can use whatever size! I start off with 7 inch little one then work my way up a 12inch dildo and let the mrs go as hard and fast as she wants​:heart_eyes:

While I’m normally the dominant in our sex life we do switch and we have discussed pegging as something to try. I do find LH infuriating when it comes to pegging equipment. I like the idea of these but the text only states recommended circumference for dildo and it’s only in the video guide that gives the O-ring diameter. Likewise, matching dildos to these harness types is difficult. It would be really useful if LH could list compatible dildos! Sorry rant over.

Regarding the pant style vs straps which is the most comfortable for the wearer? @batjamboree mentioned that the pants are more comfortable but the description on the pants states a though hole style for harness free toys so I’m guessing there is not much cushioning for the wearer, they might be easier and more comfortable to put on I suspect they might not be so comfortable in use? The strap style I guess spread the pressure but I think the position of the straps on her labia could also be uncomfortable?

It’s a good point you make as some harnesses are only compatible with a thin dildo and that’s no fun

Personally the pants work well and I would not go back to the traditional harness type as they can sometimes look stupid and cold

1 Like