Bellybutton piercing / jewellery

I really like to see bellybutton piercings and jewellery on a lady, it slightly turns me on.

It looks stunning with sexy underwear and when on display with everyday clothing.

Is this normal, anyone else having the same opinion?

I have a fear of bellybuttons so to have it pierced is simply hideous in my opinion!!!

I like them a lot have had mine pierced twice now. Sadly neither took 1st time was from being pierced with a bar that was too short so was v.painful and swelled. Now have a tat to cover the scarring they left.

If wasn't an area of my body that I'm v.vconscious of I'd even consider trying it again but having a less than flat tum not sure would look so great 😥

I had my belly button done when I was about 15/16 and to be honest, 10 years down the line it just annoys me!
I did try leaving it out to heal at one point but it wouldn't :-/
I horse ride as well and it's particularly irritating when I'm wearing jodhpurs as they are quite high waisted and it catches all the time as I'm riding.
It seemed like a brilliant idea to have it done at 16 though lol

I had mine done and I loved it but it was a bugger to heal, then one day I woke up and it looked like it had ripped/migrated/was rejecting so I took it out to heal save the hole getting any bigger. I have a fairly noticeable scar but it's fading although I reckon it'll always be there.

Keep wanting to get it redone but due to my love of corsets and other tight garments that used to irritate it, I've decided it would be best not to do it :/

I do agree and think they look pretty sexy when fully healed though.

I had my belly button done when i was 16 a year later i woke up to find the dream i had where i felt like my belly was burning was the bar ripping out : /

i had my belly button done when i was 14 :-/ I thought it was ace at the time all the way up till i had my second baby 3 years ago and then my third baby 19 months ago now its all droopy as someone allready mentioned with a lurrvly stretch mark right through it. Any way last year I decided to try it back in to see if the bar would cover the stretch mark and I stupidy got on a piece of gym equipment that had a chain on the end of the pully for the handle my belly bar got stuck in it and ripped it half way out yeas ouch it really hurt there was tears and blood :-/

I havent tried it in since as the whole is really big now I imagine the ball of the bar will just fall straight through :-/

Didnt really answer your question but thought Id share my eperience of how impracticle it can turn out :-/ My OH was never fussed about it he never realised Id put it back in till it got ripped out and he had to help clean me up :-/

^ Yeeash, Leah that's harrowing :S

But yeah, I agree it is really impractical and usually ends up looking a bit messed up should you have kids.

This thread has turned into "belly button piercings gone horribly wrong"! Haha I have mine done too, got it when I was 15/16 can't remember exactly. But I don't like it anymore, sort of wish I never got it. It gets caught on jeans or leggings but it does look alright. I guess I'll stick with it because I don't want to be left with a hole or a scar.

I never had mine done because well.. I knew it wouldn't heal on me they never heal well on big girls >.<
I do like them though... I love all piercings and find them very attractive =D

No way would I get belly button done, thinking of having other ear piercing in fact it was hubby who suggested it and lower lip, had the upper one done but it ddidn't work so took it out, it healed invisibility because it was less than a month old.

I've had mine done for almost 6 years!

Jas, I'm a big girl (size 16/18) and I have mine done. Healed totally fine!

i did toy with the idea of getting a belly piercing when i was 15/16 a lot of my friends at the time had it done some didn't heal properly. was a bit too much of a chicken to go through with it the idea of pain and needles didn't do it for me i'm glad i didn't get it done i'm not in to belly piercings anymore

Haha yeah I know it can heal on bigger girls but its a lot harder, Atleast for me as I wear jeans all the time and I like them on my waist line so I know it would rub like hell >..< Luckily most of the tissue was dying so it didn't hurt in the slightest and healed up fine lol

Okay.... LH just ate half of my post haha

The last part was referring to me having a set of microdermal implants that after 3 years migrated and I had to cut out with a scalpel >.<

Wow, i wasnt expecting my thread to be a horror story :)

I was expecting comments about how sexy they can be from men.

I do think the girlies have commented on why they don't like the look of them in depth :P
maybe next time you see them you'll appreciate them even more knowing how much they aggravate when wearing them lol :)

I've had mine done about 16 years ,never had any problems and I had my son about a year after I had it done ,luckily no stretch marks or drooping ,don't have any trouble when wearing jeans or tight clothing ,I still love it ,my oh is not bothered if I keep it or not though x

I think they can look really sexy. I haven't worn mine in for years because I got really paranoid it would catch on something eventually.