Wondering if the basics oriental ben wa jingle balls would help?

I've read a lot of the reviews on them, but most women have had children. I haven't had any children, but I do want to make myself tighter. I was wondering, would these help for someone who doesn't have any children? And would it make a very noticeable change?
Thank you

My wife had our kids via c-section so no sagginess due to child birth but she says she has noticed a difference using the balls.

So have I! ;)

Hi :) I haven't had any Kids and I think they really work.

Read my review of them if you like.

I have them and I believe they work as well.

You could read my review also. :) I'm hoping to get myself the Fifty Shades of Grey Sliver Goddes Balls hehe

I'm really young with no kids so I'm just using them to work on my pelvic muscles, I love them and they work for me, my boyfriend always comments on how tight I feel after I've used them and my orgasms are so much more intense!

They are DOTD today and only £3 :)

Maybe. The general rule of thumb is that smaller and/or heavier balls give a more intense work-out, so the first thing to look at is the weight and circumference. The BASICS are 4.5" in circumference and only 56 g together - large and light.

I have 2.5" circumference ben wa balls and they haven't made much difference for me tone-wise (middle-aged, no kids, on the narrow side internally, have always had good tone). Neither did the Tracey Cox Toner set (4.5"/78 g). Both help with combatting age-related dryness, which is what I originally got them for.

They've helped other women improve tone, so perhaps they'll work for you too. £3 isn't much of a gamble either if you want to see how they go. If they do work though, chances are you'll want to move on to something heavier before long anyway. So it might be worth starting with that heavier pair and setting them aside for the moment if they're too much.

My OH really can't get on with these. They are too big and too light for her. She has had one child but is generally quite youthful in that department!

But at £3 worth a punt!?

after having 4 kids i needed something and yes they do work even my OH has noticed :-)