Ben Wa balls. What do we think?

So these little gems have become ever so popular due to the delectable Christan Grey and his 50 shades but I was wondering what people thought of them? Are they as good as we have being made to dream? A little insider info would be good...

I bought some of the cheaper ben wa balls but I think that those ones weren't suitable for me (shape wise). I think it's a great idea and I will always want them- especially when I get older and decide to have kids.

I've not read the books but I've always been a fan of the concept.

Bottom line, personally- Can't hurt to try. Also, lovehoney has now got quite a selection so it'll be easier to find one suitable for everyone. =)

Oh, and this is a new guide added by Lovehoney- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/what-are-kegel-balls/ (It may prove useful- I already found it informative)

Bought some for my wife after she read the 50 shades. Not purchased from here ( sorry ) but from the usual High St retailer - you know the one.. Anyway, she's tried them a couple of times and doesnt get anything from it at all... She did say however that she should maybe try the larger heavier ones which I'm sure we'll give a go sooner or later

Kegel balls are great fun. Might get around to reading 50 Shades when there's a glut of copies in the charity shops.%-)

don't buy the cheap ones, invest in a decent set :) I don't find them that great just to wear but I do get better orgasms etc from regular use.

1 Like

2/3 of the chicks on my underground journey are reading 50 shades at 8am. I think that's them saying "Don't worry. It's not good enough for anyone to be worried about really"

If you want to experiment in sex (Which is VERY fucking exciting by the way). Experiment with a partner within the confines of your relationship. You'll gradually egg each other on until it's something pretty awesome. Don't try and live someone else's fantasy and expect your partner to march happily along. It really is all about the journey, not reminiscing about someone else's destination. I mean, who cares where their friends went on holiday no matter how exotic? no-one that's mostly who...

I have been using them for a year now. I have to agree that its better to invest into a set or not go for the cheapest.

I really started to use them a lot after I got the Lelo Luna set. I do have the Je Jou Ami now too. I do like it, as the heaviest one is challenging, but I do miss the moving ball in it. And the advantage is, that with the more expensive one, you do get some instructions on how to use them

They are good. For the future to prevent incontinence, but they can also improve the sex life. They did make my orgasm bit more achievable. And made me enjoy penetration more - I am very tight, so relaxing for me is a key. Plus it seems that they did improve the sensetions from penetration for me. And they are fun to use too.

1 Like

I brought vibe therapy balls last week. Used them Sat, felt great, used them Sun, felt a little uncomfortable. :-(.

I had a coil fitted Monday, so have not used them since. Little concerned about them moving the coil? (irrational, I know) but been told no sex/tampons etc for 3-4 days so will give them another go at the weekend.

Mine were not cheap, nor did they come with good instructions. Infact, instructions were useless! LOL.

Well worth a try though!

Have been using them for a while and I think they are great.
Now I'm looking for a heavier ones to give myself a challenge.
Any ideas?

1 Like

i had a set i bought in a sale here but they were the size of actual eggs ( the value ones) and on a nylon string, which made cleaning difficult. - threw them out due to being too big and uncomfortable.

shall probably try them again eventually but a smaller pure silicone set.

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

My Je Joue Ami 3 has a moving ball 0_o. From memory the top ball is static and the lower ball is weighted.

It does, but it does not move at all... As the inner ball is filling the outer completely.