Ben Wa balls

ahahah thats how it works, I am all Oooo I want that that and THAT. Alas purse strings at present wont allow it :(

Oh I know. I added a load of stuff to the basket then went back and ditched some stuff and done some jigging about to keep the cost down. I will be back for more though!

I love my Ben Wa balls. Had some silicone ones for some time but bought the magnetic ones a couple of months ago - fantastic. They're never going to make me cum but certainly give a wonderful feeling of arousal. Love wearing them to zumba too in fact just off for a session now......

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073 when I am able as these are pretty advanced

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892 to wear all the time

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 to use 20 mins a day,

Beneficial I feel for me personally. I intend on purchasing them around valentines

I have the Fifty Shades Beyond Aroused balls and they're are great, but I have my eye on the Inner Goddess set as well - a girl can never have too many!

LOL yeh thats soo true Slinky. I am going to be dropping hints to my BF to get me the 50 shades of grey ones.

They look pretty good! ;-) Maybe when I've got a bit of practise in

Lol yeh flex those PVC muscles !

*plays eye of the tiger*

Can anybody help me please? I bought a set of the LH Basics Ben Wa balls and I can't seem to fit them both in. I know it must sound mad but I can put one in as far as I can reach with my finger and the second one doesn't reach as far and feels like it is falling out. Friends of mine have had fun with theirs, but I just seem to be doing something wrong.. Any help you can give would be great. K xx

Kiets wrote:

Can anybody help me please? I bought a set of the LH Basics Ben Wa balls and I can't seem to fit them both in. I know it must sound mad but I can put one in as far as I can reach with my finger and the second one doesn't reach as far and feels like it is falling out. Friends of mine have had fun with theirs, but I just seem to be doing something wrong.. Any help you can give would be great. K xx

I sometimes get this. The first one pops in easy but the second one is difficult. I find laying down is the best position to get them in, and i clench with my kegal muscles after the first one is in and that sort of helps to pull the second one in. Once they are both in i do a few clenches and they naturally wiggle into the right place and then i get up.

Having said that, if the one you have is connected by string rather than something a bit more solid (mine are the balls that slot into a silicone carrier) then that might be the difficulty. Does it feel like the first one is blocking the second?

Maybe you could try either the ones like mine, or the ones that are two balls but one solid item? Ive tried the jiggle balls before that look like two balls stuck together and inserting them was no different to a dildo. I can imagine when you just have string connecting them it might be harder as theres more give.

Thank you JM88 I will try this. I have the ones connected by a string and yeah it feels as though the first one is in the way. I've heard good reviews about the balls like the ones you have so maybe I will give them a try. Maybe I've just come across a product that is not for me. I will try your suggestions and see what happens, thank you for you help. K xx

Use lube. I purchased the basic ones and they fit ok with me, but I know from their size that they would and could possibly be an isue for smaller ladies in that department.

The glass ones are a lot better, but thats my personal opinion. They dont have string, but a silicone cord, meaning much easier to clean :)

I am just thinking of getting these. ... how long should l wear these at first?

I have a set, and now I'm used to them, and appreciate the appeal, looking to get a new set. Would defitely agree with the advice about silicon "strings", dead easy to use and clean, and feel secure. Wanted to add, lots of people talk about not worrying about what oh thinks, and definitely agree, but on a different spin, we use them during foreplay as well and it's been great.

Why would your OH not be keen!?!? I don't get it. If you want to do it then do it, he can just thank you later and make sure you tell him that you told him so! Haha

Never know - 2 right he's no reason to be against the idea, tightening your pelvic floor is going to benefit both parties. Maybe sex toys in general intimate him, I can't think of any other reason.
Kiets - hope you got and you're OH got on well with the ben wa's you got some great advice. I found this thread looking for advice myself, so thank you to everyone who gave advice & convinced me silicone attachments is the way to go. Basically I have only used string ones only I don't keep them long before putting in my box of recyclable's. It's because they have string attachments when researching i thought they were best option. After reading the posts here I shall not buy string in the future. Don't get me wrong they we're great, I just have a thing with hygiene so only use them for a couple of weeks or so. I have been using ben wa's for a few months and absolutely love them can't beat wearing them outside ;)
I've just added the 50 shades to my wish list I found the link here ty