Best costumes for the bedroom

Catastrophic wrote:

School girl would have to be my favourite to wear, or see a girl in ^.^
For guys hmm i kinda like the idea of "sexy scientist"

I have to agree with school girl

My oh would prefer a lace body stocking ( putty in my hands ;) ) but I love a bit of actual role play, never go wrong with a little nurse or school girl costume. Drag a old white shirt out the closet with a little black skirt. Him in a open shirt and tie, would trade for a body stocking anyday

Catastrophic wrote:

School girl would have to be my favourite to wear, or see a girl in ^.^
For guys hmm i kinda like the idea of "sexy scientist"

School girl is always close to the top, but thanks to LH's Nicole, I think this may have just gone to the top of my list ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I'm not into costumes all that much but I'd say maid, that's what I feel sexiest in.
I prefer to wear corsets though

Agree it's hard to beat corsets

French Maid, Nurse, School girl, Cheerleader!

I do like corsets, but only have the one and its a nightmare to get into!

My OH answered with "Anything that can include suspenders... I just love them...so much..." haha

I LOVE corsets!! I have 2 new beautiful steel boned corsets, they look great (IMO) and the restriction feels amazing to me >.<
I have a 44in waist, my corsets are both 36" and we *can* do them right up fully closed they're that strong... of course we don't as its unhealthy to have it closed over the spine =P

I don't care what he wears... I just care about stripping it off him as fast as possible!! =D

Satin chemise or black stilletos and hold ups.

My OH in her black basque and stockings, that one has a zip front for convenience. I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

French maid is always sexy, babydoll outfits and corsets... can't beat a stunning corset! Oooh and latex in any style is always hot! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Body Stockings are awesome amandammmmm!!!!! I find that they look much sexier as the fit my more ample breasts much easier!

Oh likes me to wear stockings, suspenders with short skirt and heels with a 1/4 cup bra with my white sheer loose top.