Your favourite dress up?

Hey everyone,

Looking to dress up in a role play costume for my boyfriend, I have loads of sexy lingerie, bodysuits etc but have never dressed up for him so think it would be a nice surprise.

In your own opinion what is the sexiest role play costume?

Thanks

T x

Nurse or Maid has to be near the top.

I always find dressing up a fine line, Once I dressed up in a policemans outfit (I say outfit, it was a black thong, black and white cuff things and a black and white tie) and when I walkied in the bedroom MrsTrine burst into fits of laughter...

Cant go wrong with just sexy lingerie mind. Let us know what you pick :)

Alot of guys are going to point out the schoolgirl outfit maybe:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39945

I used to like that sort of thing untill you start having to wash the real thing, it really looses its appeal :( damn pesky kids.

I personally like the sexy secretary thing the most.

These are the types of outfits I love for this dress up:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32631

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39395

However the classics like nurse/maid/student are fun too :) x

I love a bit of dressing up roleplay! My favourites are nurse, french maid and schoolgirl.

I love them all so much its so hard to choose just one so I think I'm going to get the maid and the police woman lol, I can't pick just one ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Depends on your role ie Submissive or Dominant

Dominant- Sexy police officer with hand cuffs . Waiting to handcuff the guy and perform a strip search . THe use of handcuffs would need to be within your boundaries. PLenty of lH options here accessorice with stockings and boots look best .

Submissive - Sexy Female Student . Dont like the use of the term school girl . Again pleanty of LH options. Could be bent over a desk waiting to recieve 6 of the best or black mail teacher for sex . Again work within your boundaries . Accorise with kneel length white socks or stockings. Hair Ribbons? Wig?

I would love to dress up in costumes but wouldn't know what to do once dressed up, I feel more comfortable dressing up in my bodystocking etc... Or in my OH clothes. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

teacake wrote:

I would love to dress up in costumes but wouldn't know what to do once dressed up, I feel more comfortable dressing up in my bodystocking etc... Or in my OH clothes.

Perhaps a Mrs Doubtfire style roleplay ?

mysteron wrote:

Dominant- Sexy police officer with hand cuffs . Waiting to handcuff the guy and perform a strip search . THe use of handcuffs would need to be within your boundaries. PLenty of lH options here accessorice with stockings and boots look best .

..... and maybe a mild paddling by way of punishment .....?

I work in a uniformed environment so it’s kinda boring to me to cuff and strip search somebody but I do find it an immense turn on to do the dominatrix look, even tho I can’t carry off the role play part. There’s something exciting about the long gloves and face mask etc that really gets the juices flowing. Betty xxx

I think the sexiest outfits are the ones that you feel confident in. For me i would pick a sexy nurse outfit out for my wife as i could do with looking after at times lol.

mysteron wrote:

teacake wrote:

I would love to dress up in costumes but wouldn't know what to do once dressed up, I feel more comfortable dressing up in my bodystocking etc... Or in my OH clothes.

Perhaps a Mrs Doubtfire style roleplay ?

I like that idea lol