Best costumes for the bedroom

Hi guys asking what you perfer for costumes male and a fe male I love this kind of play and was hoping if you tell me your favorates I might pick a few and see how it goses would be a great help :)

School girl would have to be my favourite to wear, or see a girl in ^.^
For guys hmm i kinda like the idea of "sexy scientist"

Mine is maid, nurse or something kinky like latex of pvc

and for me to wear she likes a stripper set, policeman or my marines uniform

Maid or schoolgirl as they're more submissive

always love a school girl but we also had a v kinky alice in wonderland play recently

wife loves the white avaitor suit from officer and gentlemen x

Hmm maid sound. Good but male I'm still unsure loveing sound of scientist since I'm in to that haha thanks for help guys time to start buying :)

french maid for a sub , hands down!

french maid for a sub , hands down!

Hmm Latex for me since I have discovered the feel of it next to my skin ... hmmm but it does get hot sometimes so a zip up the front is always a good thing !

OH loves a bodystocking

I love a nurse outfit,shame OH won't indulge.

Aviator flight suit, oh dressed up as Maverick for a party still gets me going just thinking about how he looked 😍
That or full Navy Whites definite turn on.

I love my nurses outfit, schoolgirl....have a maid on my wish list next though.

Here's a few of my fantasy outfits, Timothy Dalton in black combat suit beginning of The Living Daylights Maurice Colbourne in grey suit, gangsters, also as Lytton, in Dr Who. 12th Doctor outfit say no more, sexiest outfit on the planet.

He likes me in heels and wearing something leather or wet look while weilding a flogger or riding crop. For me its not exactly a costume - I think there is nothing sexier than a man in a tight fitting suit.

My OH has a great school girl outfit but my favourite is her latex strap-on slut outfit complete with thigh high boots, love it!

Aslong as it involves stockings and heels my guy will go crazy for it!! Lol xxx

I'm not into costumes all that much but I'd say maid, that's what I feel sexiest in.
I prefer to wear corsets though

My OH loves a fireman costume, for me it has to be Naughty Schoolgirl.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I'm not into costumes all that much but I'd say maid, that's what I feel sexiest in.
I prefer to wear corsets though

I like corsets too.

Some of the best sex we had was with naughty nurse... very very fun!!!!!