Best dildo

Hey everyone my wife has recently hinted she wants a dildo for me to use on her st the same time as we use her magic wand on her clit I hope she’s not going g off my cock lol but anyway was looking at the glass dildo is fact s good choice???

I doubt she is going off your cock lol it's a different feeling and as a man who uses dildos on his wife while she uses clit stimulation I can tell you it is great fun. Glass is perfect to use in combination with clit stimulation, its firm and uncompromising. Which glass dildo are you looking at? Our favourite is the beaded glass dildo but it is more curved so can get in the way with clit stim.

Yeah I was only joking about going off my cock she loves it hard, the Lovehoney Beaded Glass Dildo is the one that’s csught my eye if that’s as good as her magic wand she’s going to be in heaven

I hope she is curious duo

She also hinted st using it on me no way I say she better no even suggest that

Dildos feel great with a bullet vibrator/wand - either by oneself or with a partner (partner can watch or joint in, taking over one of the toys). From a female point of view it doesn't feel the same as a partner's penis at all - it's a fun, additonal extra which we (fairly vanilla) tend to use in foreplay. It isn't 'instead of' a real life partner at all.

Glass dildos are great because they can be used as massage wands too - great over shoulders and lower back. They can be used with any kind of massage oil or lube, and they can be used at different temperatures too. They're fab with a massage candle.

I agree with what someone else said (K&c's?) that a curved shape might not work so well with a bullet or wand, but there are lots of straight shapes. Just watch what you are doing as that 'nipping' if the two toys get too close to each other is a bit 'ouch!'.

I like glass dildos because they look beautiful and not especially realistic - but if you like realistic toys there is still plenty of choice, glass or otherwise.

I would always use a dildo with my partner using his fingers or with a clitoral vibrator. That's just my preference, tho. I'm not sure it would work the same way for your wife 'instead of' her wand, but 'as well as' could be great.

Re 'The Curious Duo' last comment - no one should ever feel obliged to try anything. Talk to each other. Find out what was meant. Make sure you have similar expectations and that your partner feels heard. Comunicaton is key in intimate relationships because that leads to trust and trust leads to a far better experience!