Best ever in the last 12 months

What is your best :boom:Orgasm :sweat_drops:in the last 12 months.
Was it?
Solo or partnered
Traditional or non position/place
What extra fun toys did you use ?

4 Likes

Easy. Knelt on the bed, nipples clamped and linked to the cock cage, my penis in the Fleshlight type attachment of our fxxking machine with my wife at the controls ordering me not to come till she gave me permission.

Once she’d got me right on the edge she started masturbating with a bullet and ordered me to come at the same time as her. I hadn’t been allowed to come for about 6 weeks so it was spectacular.

4 Likes

Nicely done. Bravo

2 Likes

Being able to express myself sexually has been my highlight, although it’s not to my husband, more for my work, but my highlight was having a blind blowing orgasam thro DP, I’m not sure where I orgasmed from, but it was delightful and the guy was amazing too :heart:

2 Likes

I am sure plenty of couples can relate to that. Not everyone has the same sex drive. I find it can be difficult to cope, masturbation gets old.

Does he help you explore or is that on you?

1 Like

Using bed restraints, using my new spreader bar, and using our new tantra sofa … all amazing experiences.
We’ve experimented so much during 2021 with dressing up, new toys and so much more it’s been ace.

4 Likes

I can’t just pick one :thinking:

This past year our sex life has been (and still is) amazing since we found LH last year.

I’ve grown so much in confidence, so I started to wear lingerie for him. We then moved onto roleplay, which we both really enjoy doing. We then got into BDSM.

My best and intense orgasm’s, he gives me through oral and penetration. And he made me squirt for the first time too.

5 Likes

No hubby isn’t interested, he’s very old fashioned I’m
Afraid. My sex drive is something I sort myself, I’m
Lucky I web cam, so I can explore my kinks there with like minded people. X

2 Likes

Great idea. If someone was new to restraints, what would you suggest?

Oh my goodness YES YES YES - they just make a kinky night even kinkier ! I’d suggest starting with handcuffs … then try under the bed restraints.

For us we started with handcuffs, then we got a spreader bar and WOW…

Then we got under the bed restraints which remain in place 247 so can be used whenever we feel like it. I’m often restrained these days just to slow things down a bit … lol

2 Likes

Great thing, he is okay with that web cam. Not everyone would be that comfortable. Glad you found an avenue.

Ha he isn’t :joy:

2 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

That would make a memorable :boom::sweat_drops:. What was your favorite toy

My favourite is my womanizer :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

I only ever have experienced bliss during solo play so guess for me it’d been that while using either my tango lipstick bullet vibrator or a non conventional object I found in my room lol

Best was this Saturday, my wife wore the Crotchless barley black tights I bought her from LH (birthday treat for myself) was amazing, hoping for a repeat tonight with the nude colour way as it’s my actual birthday :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Nice. Solo or not and good “O” is worth the time. What’s the best attribute to the Tanga ? Thanks for sharing AJ

1 Like

Hopefully after you blow your candles, she blows you then you on those. Happy Birthday.