Edging

Hi all. Just interested if anyone is interested in edging play?

I enjoy edging a lot! I like it when playing solo. Some of my toys are great for edging, others not so much! How about you?

No patirnce for that.....drives me insane

I love it ! I often do it for a couple of hours when playing solo....I finally let myself orgasm when I'm exhausted.

My oh loves to bring me to the edge over and over again.....he let's me cum only when he's decided I've been a very good girl xx

I love the power edging captain gives me. I tie him up and edge him till he literally can not take anymore

I sometimes try to edge but once i get the urge to orgasm i just have to have it. More persostence needed i think.
What toys do you like to use sexybabe?

The Satisfyer Pro40 is great for edging, without any real effort on my part - it takes me a while to orgasm with it although I hear others can come quickly when using it. For me, it brings me close but I can't get there and that repeats quite a lot until I eventually come!

I also like the Desire Clitoral Vibrator for edging too ☺️

we do this often. we both love it. however it takes me twice as long to get there than him

My wife and her ladyfriend used me for this last Sunday morning. As usual I woke up with a morning glory with both of them laying in the same bed, I don't know which one started it but I found myself tied down on the bed and each took turns with either mouth or hand to bring right to the edge, then the old fella got a slap to stop its progression. They then went and had a play with themselves, minutes later they were back bringing him back to the edge with another spanked to slow him up again. My balls were tingling ready to explode, then another stop play occurred. This went on for nearly an hour. I could hear that they had finished when one sat on my ankles and the other sat on my face and they began their final onslaught. The explosion that came a person couldn't describe, but I had a laugh at because they ended up smothered in my cum, it went every where. They said they have never seen it so powerful I had to clean them up afterwards. No complaints !!

I love edging my wife can't last very long but I love it when she does it to me when you finally explode the feeling is so intense and powerful magical

This post is no longer available.

Yes, this has happened to me, another reason I don't like the wand I have, it is too much. I have gone back to basics and used my imagination and fingers and just let myself go, I need to cum !

This post is no longer available.

It's great occasionally - my wife's done it to me a few times when I've instigated it. After there's a bit of pre-cum (or lube being used) I ask her to just use her finger to rub my frenulum and when she's on exactly the right spot, ask her to keep going there... then when I'm close, just say "stop", and then after a few seconds "OK" and she'll start up again. Usually after a few iterations, I'll keep asking her to keep the speed and intensity exactly the same and finally let go to cum. Not something we do every time she using hands on me, but exciting every now and then. Makes the eventual orgasm better as well. Not tried it when she's giving me a blow job but I'd imagine it would feel similarly as good! I've done it on my wife as well, when she says I'm teasing her. Again, it definitely makes her orgasm better when it finally happens.

My wife and I do this a lot, mainly is it is something I find a real turn on. I have always found it a struggle to 'go again' post orgasm so this allows me a lot of pleasure without diminishing my ability to have prolonged fun with my wife.

There is a submissive element to it as I give my wife the choice of whether I get to cum or not which can lead to increasing arousal over a few days but it is great fun.

We have also explored me bringing her to the edge as well which she loves as long as it leads to multiple orgasms not long after.

Love it. Always have the communication problems though. Hard to not just say 'close' every time, which can kind of kill the moment depending on the type of roleplay.