Best fitting knickers for men.

For anyone interested M&s have added some new colours to there lace wrap knickers range, these still have to be the best fitting knickers for men as they have plenty of added stretch to fit men even if you are quite well off. To find them go on m&s and search "lace wrap knickers" this will return 2 results both of which are the same knickers just in various colours. I can highly recomend the new blueberry and oyster colours. Also for any women reading this you will also love how nice they fit, my wife is always pinching a pair.

Also forgot to mention there in the 3 for 2 offer, Worth every penny for the comfort and fit.

powys wrote:

Also forgot to mention there in the 3 for 2 offer, Worth every penny for the comfort and fit.

Ho Powys

do these also come in multi packs or just the 3 for 2 offer?

powys wrote:

Ho Powys

do these also come in multi packs or just the 3 for 2 offer?

They actually look beautiful and super comfortable for lace knickers, can see why they are good for men too. Thanks for pointing those out, I'll be adding those to my shopping list (esp the blueberry ones-good taste!).

*hopes thread is not breaking rules for advertsing competitors*

HI panties man, no they only available in the 3 for 2 offer. I have tried a few different m&s styles but these can not be beaten in terms of fit. Also dont forget to check out the reviews a good 30-40% are from men.

What size would a 32 inch waist equate to?

Hi lovebirds, im hoping LH dont see m&s as a competitor.

Hi keith, I would say you need a size 14, im a 33 inch waist and buy 14. I think you would find a 12 just that bit to small.

Try Xdress.com, they make lingerie specifically for men, some nice stuff on there with the essential ball room!

HI yes man, Knickers designed for men just dont seem to have the same apeall for me.

1 Like

Hi powys, fair point although I would recommend you looking at their site, you might like what you see!

1 Like

Hi

Love those panties, but what would you recommend for a really sexy thong?

For anyone intrested the above knickers are reduced by 20% for today only.

Just started out with lingire, this is a great tip thanks!