When was the last time you had a great fwb?

…what made the sex so great, how long did it last and how did you meet?

Never had one. Have friends and have had lovers in the past but never have the twain come together.

I actually have one right now and it’s really fun.

2 Likes

Had 2 and both very bad :poop::-1:

But me and hubby just started out as just sex, but what I loved though was he never treated me in that way, he treated me like we were in a relationship. It was just sex for about 2 months, and it was valentine’s Day he told me that he actually loves me and wants a relationship, 14 and half years together, 11 and a half of them married :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We met on a swingers site a decade ago. Were FB’s for a few years. Been married 6 now… :innocent:

2 Likes

I like the idea but worry that it will get complicated and ruin things and life generally, or is it just me?

Depends if we count our subs/doms as great fwbs, because if so, I have a half dozen at present :sweat_smile:

This morning, last night and the night before
Yay FWB weekend
Dinner and breakfast too :slight_smile:

(via a fab site for guys :wink: )

4 Likes

For me it was getting on for 2 years ago and it was this older guy I met through a dating app and think the overall feeling of being wanted and apart of something more to life was what made it special in them sex moments.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever had a great one. Something has always gone wrong (eg one falling for the other, or lies about who he was having sex with).
Husband has. I think he’s been lucky. Almost always met at work. Naturally ceased when circumstances changed for one or the other.

2 Likes

I had one about 20 years back when I was a photographer. We met at work, she was one of the girls I used to work with a lot.
We were on and off for a couple of years, I think our longest stint of exclusivity was about a year. Although we were never officially a ‘couple’ we considered it but for a whole host of reasons it would never have worked however the sex was amazing.

She was quite famous at the time (very famous now, and we are both married to other people) and she’d actually been on my ‘list’ of people I fancied for quite a while before I ever thought I’d have the chance to meet her, let alone work with and get to know her. So when I actually got ‘in there’ with her I pretty well walked around in a daze for about a month but because of who she was I couldn’t really tell anyone.
I think that made it all the more exciting to be honest, but when that wore off we realised that we were actually very compatible between the sheets ( and anywhere else actually!) and that it wasn’t just the famous person fantasy thing doing it.
We just seemed to get each other from the start, never had that before or since. Even with my now wife who I’ve known 20 years, we had to work at it and get to know each other like most couples do. Not with her, it was day 1… straight into ‘movie’ sex. Absolutely mind blowing, effortless stuff like in the films.

1 Like

tonight

I’ve had a solid handful of FWBs over the years but pretty recently I did have one that stuck out. We were very casually seeing each other for a few months and it was just so damn good!

From the beginning we were very open about what we liked/were in to, and didn’t hold back. The sex was amazing, I got to experiment with different things, he always put in the time to make sure I experienced pleasure. From the beginning I knew it wasn’t going to turn in to anything else so I just fully lived in the moment, enjoyed the time we had. He was so open about his kinks that it created this space for me to really embrace my own, something that I typically find hard to do with new partners. Alas, it only lasted a few months but while it lasted it was great fun. We met on tinder if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

About 5 hours ago yiiipppeeee the guy I’m sleeping with atm it my fwb. Been about 2 years. Met on Tinder. Safest I’ve ever felt with a guy.

2 Likes

I have just found one, a stunning bbw (not my normal type) great fun and a completely separate live. NSA fun fun fun

2 Likes

Mine was about 10 or 12 years ago but I was a little greedy and had 3 FWB on the go at the same time and they all lasted for between 3 and 6 months before I met my current partner and sent them all to the kerb. Wouldn’t have the energy for 3 again but we have spoken about me possibly having 1 but the complexity of it is all just too much at the moment.

I didn’t know what an fwb is, I just googled it. I’ve never had one.

I seem to have a good one at the moment. He’s in an open relationship so no danger of either of getting too involved, and is easy to get on with quite apart from the sex. I’m sadly inexperienced in lots of this stuff and he’s gently introducing me to new things. All good.

I sort of have a second too, except he’s far away so I’m not sure if we’ll actually meet up again.

I dont think I could ever have one I would probably fall in love too quickly.

Many years ago I had a forbidden flirting going on with a mates sister, it turned into giving handjobs etc kissing then sex but then eventually we went out with each other. I wouldn’t call it fwb as we both liked each other but at the time it wasn’t really possible for us to start dating.