Best kinks to explore with a Prodomme

I just had my very first session with a prodomme last night and had such a wonderful time! We explored some light bondage and impact play at first before moving on to some more hardcore things like deep prostate play and sounding. I actually experienced my first anal orgasm as she was giving me a deep prostate massage.

We are thinking about doing some boot and foot worship, CBT, and strapon play for next time. I have a wide variety of kinks and fetishes and am willing to try almost anything at least once. Does anyone have any suggestions of some more things I can explore with her while we are just starting out?

2 Likes

CBT and anal play what a great session. Have fun.

1 Like

Absolutely! I can’t wait for next month’s session. Thank you!

Sounds like alot of fun, bet your looking forward to it alot.
Ok, im seriously green still so my suggestions will probubly be stupidly pedestrian, but ruined orgasm, orgasm denial, edging would be my go to. Pet play is fun too. Nipple torture and wax play spring to mind, but youve probably tried those.

Whatever you pick im sure you’ll have a great time :grin:

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Yeah, I am so excited for the next one!

Ooh those are great suggestions, I was actually thinking that would go well hand in hand with CBT. I haven’t tried pet play yet but that would be lots of fun in combination with the boot worship too.

I do like nipple torture and wax play and would love to explore those some more in the future too.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely talk this over with her in regards to our next meet.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun combo :grin:. I had a go at pet play the other day and really enjoyed it, gets you into a really interesting headspace. Definitely something thats worth a try.
I suppose i could also throw forced orgasms into the idea soup.
Trying someone up, then teasing them till theyre shivering and begging to come. Then giving them way to much of what theyre asking for is one of my favourite fantasies bdsm wise.

2 Likes

I usually take on the dom role with my wife but one memorable occasion for me was when she wanted to play dom and blindfolded and gagged me. She made me wear them all evening, occasionally teasing me, instructing me to enter her, removing the gag and licking her. Sometimes she’d edge me for a bit but not let me cum.

By the time she let me orgasm and removed the blindfold I realised that about 7 hours had passed… phew! That orgasm wiped me out for a day or two.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl I can imagine it does. I have never really experienced pet play too much yet but it does sound like fun. I love the way you are thinking with the forced orgasms. Milking is a huge kink of mine and I would love to have 2 or 3 forced orgasms back to back like that. I love how sensitive my cock gets after the first orgasm and having that would be torture and bliss at the same time.

1 Like

@SW2003 Wow that takes a lot of endurance to go that long in a play session. I bet that orgasm was incredible once she let you have it!

Ohh, nice idea. Lots of options to play with when you chat to your domme.

As for pet play, For solo i went dog. Having that total worship and adoration for another person. utterly relying on them, having them be your whole world and being completely at their mercy is a really good headspace for subbing for me. Helped me slip into it solo really well.
(I shoved the mental hooks around a bit as a thought experiment before hand, which really helped when i tried it more seriously, but im still new to subbing so am feeling my way to be honest)

@Green_Eyed_Girl Exactly! So many tantalizing options. That sounds perfect for me. I love the idea of me being wholly subservient and reliant on mistress. I really like the idea of being a service oriented slave to her too.

Nothing wrong with a bit of experimenting. That’s what I am currently doing too.

1 Like

If I have the opportunity I would definitely be down for exploring some Sissy play and force deep pegging

1 Like

@Peggingand_fun Absolutely! Both of those are definitely on my list for things to do in the future. I love combining sissy play with chastity too.

2 Likes

That sounds like my kind of fun.

1 Like

Sorry very new and naive, pet play?

Also known as Puppy Play. Here you go:

https://www.pupplay.info/basics/pup-play-101/

1 Like

Yep it definitely seems to be growing in popularity. I am not into it as much as other people are but I would love to have my mistress ride me like a horse or something. That would be fun. I also like the idea of crawling on all fours and worshipping my mistress sort of like a dog.