Best night ever

After bringing home the OH a few toys to please her all night long (thank you Basic Butt Buddy and Rabbit 2.0!) she returned the favour by fulfilling my fantasy of getting a blowjob from two ladies at the same time. She brought back a friend who we have known for a while who has always suggested we get up to something naughty and they both led me to the bedroom, told me to relax and they would take over for me....

it was by far the most amazing experience of my life.....thank god the motion control sensor on my camera was on for me to relive it!

I'd LOVE to do this for my OH!!! One day I'll find a willing accomplice!

xxKPxx

Woooo nice one! =D Sounds like fun and you have the video to look back over it, which is double good! =D

thanks guys, yeah my OH is pretty amazing and we are solid as a rock, primary school sweethearts almost. And this other girl was happy to help so why not>? Despite the other girl being there it still seemed very intimate with my OH as she looked into my eyes when she was going at it.

Awwww that's good. =D You reckon you will have that experience again? ;D

I hope so! there was a little more than just blow jobs, there was rimming and i got to touch and use the rabbit 2.0 and basic butt plug i bought the other day too...and lube was flying all over the place.

I of course returned the favour by giving oral to our generous guest as well as to my OH when i was done!

HAHAHA that image of lube flying everywhere just made me burst out giggling. =P

That sounds fantastic, a great fantasy for many!

wow, lucky you!! Your OH must be a very confident lady, fantastic to hear you had a great night!

xGHx