WOW. Just wow.

I felt this needed a thread all of its own.

Me and OH have had some pretty good sex lately. But we have both enjoyed a super lazy Sunday, and then he suggested we go to bed. I put on one of my favourite outfits (my boobless and crotchless bodystocking) in front of him, and then wore my new spandex hood for the first time ( the one with a gag in it).

I got spanked so hard while bent over the bed with our 50SOG paddle. I got fucked doggy style.. hard. He then put my leg spreader on my ankles. Then when he came, he pulled out Jerry (Giant Jerry.. my favourite dildo).. and used it on me SO hard and good I came not once, but TWICE from penetration alone. This has never happened before. He then flipped me over, rubbed my clit until.I came while playing with my nipples.. this made him hard again and he carried on fucking me nice and deep. He told me to rub my clit and use Jerry and just as I came again he stood up on the bed and came all over me. And I couldn't see a thing.

My legs are still shaking guys. I just had to share. I thought I had orgasms before just from penetration. I was wrong.. so wrong. This was incredible. Oh god.

Woaw that sounds awesome! Congratulations I am glad you enoyed yourself!

Sounds amazing ....I'm so jealous !

Good for you....both ! Sounds as though you had an amazing time xx

Wow indeed. Sounds like you have had a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon

I honestly could not keep this to myself. Sorry for such graphic descriptions but I am so happy and so very satisfied I really just needed to share!