Best object to sit/rock on?

So a few days ago my wife was using a dildo and spotted my old chairs headrest pillow. It’s a small piece of foam that straps to the chair and is squishy for the head and it’s about 10inches long and 5inches wide.

Well she placed it between her legs and found that she was able to rock against it as it enabled some pressure to keep the dildo in place while she moved.
I then had the idea of having her wear her panties with the small pillow still between her legs. This was somewhat a good idea as she could sit or walk around while the pillow is kept in place and keeps the dildo snug.

Problem is, it was very visible. We tested her wearing jeans and it’s just a bit too big.
So this has lead me to wondering what kinds of soft and squishy things she can place in her underwear/jeans to apply comfortable pressure while still being mobile?

Ideally I’d want her to be able to walk around without restriction and then sit down and feel the thing pressing against her comfortably.

Any thoughts and tips?

1 Like

Sponge​:thinking: firmish one…

Would maternity sanitary towels work. Theyre quite thick and sturdy. You could possibly double them up??

Does it not stay in place when she wears underwear and jeans?

My wife uses a snug fitting pair of tight lycra gym shorts which hold it in very nicely.

Not sure for walking around, but some of the toy mount cushions/pillows look fun :slight_smile:

1 Like