Best orgasm/masturbation memory

What is an all-time favorite masturbation story? I was at work in my cubicle, wearing tight cotton yoga Capri pants and I started rubbing myself between my thighs…hands free until I orgasmed. It was conscious altering…and messy!

2 Likes

The first time masturbating until cumming, previously had masturbated but had never cum through masturbation, but this time, wow, never looked back since.

3 Likes

Sitting on our old washing machine (spin cycle) wow mind blowing!! I miss that old appliance and was very sad when it was replaced.

1 Like

Think most of my best moments were when I was just starting to experience things as a teen and before I was on antidepressants :smile:

1 Like

Best orgasm from masturbation was the first time I ejaculated hands free while riding a dildo. I had a long session of anal masturbation that day with a couple of different prostate massagers and decided to use 6 inch suction cup dildo. I was riding it at a nice steady pace and it was hitting my prostate just right. When I came it was so intense that even after ejaculating I couldn’t stop I was so aroused. After I literally just laid there shaking.

4 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

I have several to count but another time was when I abstained for two full week. I did it outside on a beautiful summer afternoon. I took off my shirt and pulled the cotton shorts I was wearing down to my thighs. The sensation was awesome. I orgasmed into the air… shooting for accuracy and distance. It left me quivering and totally breathless.

3 Likes

I’m very old now so theres a lot to remember and choose from.

If I’m honest though my most recent ones have probably been the most memorable.
3 years ago we switched to a female led male chastity relationship where she teases me constantly but denies me an orgasm for weeks. When she finally does allow me to orgasm it is usually spectacular.

1 Like

My fav memory was when me and my husband were dating and on a beach I dropped my dress to show him my lingerie and he took down his trousers and I saw an enormous cock bulging through his underwear - I went over fell to my knees and released the beast - massive :heartbeat:

6 Likes

I agree, outdoors is so nice.
I go to a forest at times and strip to my undies.
Or drive long trips wearing my g string.

1 Like

The best and most memorable orgasms I have ever had was the very first time I mastrubated and orgasmed with my wifes hand up my ass, gave me a mind blowing orgasm. After I orgasmed I litterly laid there shaky of enjoyment for some minutes.

4 Likes

So many but one will always stick in my mind.

For years i was flirting with a friend’s sister it was definitely forbidden flirting my mate couldn’t know about it, one time we saw each other late at night as i was coming out of a pub and she was walking across the sea front with her friends. We ended up up on the beach underneath a ledge and we started kissing then she gave me a handjob while i was fingering her. WoW best orgasm ever that was the first time touching her.

2 Likes

When I was 20 and just started a new job, I had this blonde bombshell of girl I worked with and I came home, laid on my bedroom floor and felt myself up for a good half hour. I played with my cock, balls, and nipples until I shot a geyser of sperm up into the air. It left me completely breathless and messy with sticky cum. So great.

1 Like

My absolute favourite was the first time someone made me squirt. I was having a threesome and the guy knew exactly how to do it, and i didnt think it was possible for me to squirt. Honestly been chasing that high ever since :drooling_face::hot_face:

8 Likes

Recently I had absolutely the best orgasm in while being fisted by my wife. Normally the when I orgasm with her hand wrist deep in my ass she holds her hand still in me. But the last few times she kept on fisting me, moving and rotating her hand in my ass. This gave me a knee trembling orgasm that lasted super long.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the experience of learning to masturbate the first few times. Sticking various object inside me before I finally found the clit and was like WOW

3 Likes

Soo… our bed runs alongside and under the bedroom window (front-facing, ground floor), and if I move down the bed slightly, I can use the end of the windowsill as a kind of anchoring point during sexytimes (hubby loves if I do). So one night hubby was crashed out on the sofa and I decided to have a lil self love. I put my foot on the end of the windowsill because I was feeling freaking dirty and midway into my solo session I realised that I was accidentally pinning the curtain back with my foot, and I was putting on quite a show for the world. I was shocked at first, then I realised that I didn’t really care and even hoped someone might somehow be watching me.

Best. Orgasm. Ever.

3 Likes