Best pain toys?

Hi all...I am a female who is seriously into pain play during sex and loves to be humilated and degraded....we have some toys and these are great but im still searching for that point of too much so can anyone suggest any toys that will give me the sexual pain I relish :)

ty in advance

If you've not already given candles a try then go for it. Lovehoney sell some bondage candles though personally i find them too cool but it's best to try them first. NEVER USE BEESWAX candles - they blister the skin.

Caning, crops (get a real riding crop from any equestrian store or even decathlon, argos, tesco), clover clamps etc

If you're thinking 'candles/crops are easy'... try needles. Lovehoney don't sell them so try Medisave or Boundtree. 23ga is about average. The smaller the guage, the thicker the needle.

A bull whip properly used, will definitely hit the mark and probably leave a mark or two as well.

Or else try a good solid 12" wooden paddle. When it hits the skin, leave it there for a second or two for a more painful result

Hiya guys and ty for the comments....should have mentioned,.,,love candles and im a BIG NEEDLE PLAY GIRL but still need more :) Dont worry i dont have 'problems' lol ive just learnt over the years what i like and its like an addiction to me....Pain is my thing! but only sexually!! :)

ive got clover clamps which are good but still dont hit the right spot....we have a vintage teachers bamboo cane which i bloody love and all manner of ropes and restraints but still looking for me...I love breath play and of course only do this with full consent from me :) My hubby is a very GOOD DOMINANT and knows what makes me tick!!!

If you're already into needles, try staples, suturing and fire cupping. Some light branding too - depends how you feel about perm marks.

And don't forget to buy dettol antiseptic for after needles or good old lemon/salt. take care to clean any open cuts after play though

Play piercing is also very painful.

Give predicament bondage a try - having to hold a position for a long time or stress positions prove very testing when faced with additional pain such as spanking.

You could try three's customer service. There's nothing more frustrating and painfully than that. ;)

Whips, canes, sadistics, rope, pegs, paddles. A lot of things can be very painful if wielded correctly.

Explore carefully, it's always hard to say as different things float different people's boats.

I'm scared

Twistedfreaks wrote:

Hi all...I am a female who is seriously into pain play during sex and loves to be humilated and degraded....we have some toys and these are great but im still searching for that point of too much so can anyone suggest any toys that will give me the sexual pain I relish :)

ty in advance

What particular pain do you require? Any specifiic area?

JackieTreehorn wrote:

I'm scared

Fear play is a whole different thread. Though yes it does cross over into cp as part of the anticipation.