What kind of pain?

I’ve never envisioned pain and sex in the same sentence.
I see some are into pain - like what?

1 Like

I like knife play (my profile pic is an early carving), needle play, I like spanking/slapping. He puts clamps/pegs/binder clips on my boobs and then runs his hands over them to move them slowly and then flicks them off. This is very nice.

Tomorrow we are trying needles through my lips and around my clit.

That man turns me on so much that my skin feels like its on fire with sensitivity.

3 Likes

Wow. Good thing you have the man you’re with. I get squeamish just helping put my GF’s pierced earring in.

3 Likes

My wife doesn’t enjoy pain of any sort but I love her to use savage nipple clamps on me and electrical stimulation on my penis.
I love the burning feeling when fitting a large butt plug and the bearable pain she inflicts when she uses the inflatable butt plug inside me.
She also uses a ball crusher and a humbler on me and we have ball stretching weights, sleeves and rings.
We’re not into impact play at all though .

3 Likes

I haven’t and wouldn’t do this with anyone else.

I searched humbler on the website and it brought up cock rings, is that what it is?

No, my search shows a gadget that if you try to stand up it crunches your balls.
Just when you think you’ve heard it all.

Amazing :clap:t2:

Yeah, most guys protect their balls at any cost.

I love being spanked and slapped across my ass cheeks, when the mood takes us, the harder the better :ok_hand:

Recently he’s been paying more attention to my nipples, biting them (until it gets too much) while he sucks them. I even managed to orgasm with it too.

Biting, I love being bitten. Starting my boobs, all the way down my sides to my ass cheeks. Leaving his teeth marks and occasionally breaking the skin.

He turns me on so much when he does this to me, receiving the pain he’s giving me. Just so intense and passionate.

4 Likes

Gotta love spanking during doggy too, leaving a hand print on a pert ass!

1 Like

Estim is always fun , for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve started to occasionally enjoy a little pain from estim such as prickling my buttocks with the electric pinwheels or stinging them with an electric “cane”. More often I get a mild burning sensation at the front of my anus when using estim pads and quite enjoy it now mixed in with the other sensations. Really though I’m looking for pleasure and keep the estim gear below the pain threshold. Pleasure is definitely my favourite. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Iv always loved getting bitten during sex. The pain of putting something in my arse is bit painful at times but feels so good cause it’s something I keep to myself

@JoCat Can i ask what you mean by knife play. I just have visions of this being very painful. Do you cut your skin? or am I totally off the mark.

1 Like

I enjoy being spanked and bitten. When we are having intercourse with the wife on top i like to be slapped across the face. My only problem is the closer i get to cumming the harder i want her to hit me.

2 Likes

Spanking with whips or paddles is about the limit of pain play for me and the oh. The heightened sensation do bring an extra dimension to sex and we seem to have more powerful orgasms.

1 Like

Pain and sex just go together like bread and butter … if thats what youre into.
I love whips, floggers, pin wheels, clamps, my hubbys leather belt and the list goes on.
Everyone is different though. I prefer a thuddy impact session over a stingy feeling but am trying to get used to canes as i love the marks they leave. I also want to try electo play. Knife play appeals to me but only to leave marks rather than cut the skin.

Yes, we cut my skin, we refer to it as carving. All precautions are taken!
Sometimes he carves words, sometimes he doesn’t break the skin and just runs the point over me, I mark really easy so I end up with red lines all over me :upside_down_face:
Its intense, it is painful and we love it :smiling_imp::black_heart:

Well I’m glad you enjoy it. It sounds very extreme but it evidently work for you. I know wife would never be interested and I would not be into it either. It a fairly extreme thing but it works for the both of you. Good luck but be careful.

1 Like