Pleasurable pain

Hi,

My OH would like me to inflict some form of pleasurable pain on his cock, he want's me to surprise him but to be honest I'm at a loss as to what to do/use on his cock !! - Any ideas out there please to help !!

Maybe a bit of nibbling when you go down on him? My OH only likes this when he is very turned on, other wise it is a bit too painful for him. Maybe also a tassled whip to use when he's erect?

Not really sure on anything else cause we're not really into pain! I'm too much of a baby :)

x

Tie him down, blindfold him and, massage it roughly, pulling, biting the shaft and slapping it within reason (make sure he let's you know if you're too rough!) Use ice cubes on it, then use a rubber or suede flogger on his cock! You can go quite hard and fast with these types as they're not as painful as leather!

Practice your aim on a pillow beforehand! ;)

SG x

ask him what he means, the penis and testicles are opposite as far as pain goes you can hit a penis hard but dont scratch you can scratch the balls a lot but dont hit.

A ball of string and a pack of clothes pegs give enormous possibilities for a little painful fun

Just don't leave his jewels bound tightly for more than 20 minutes though

Plain Jane wrote:

A ball of string and a pack of clothes pegs give enormous possibilities for a little painful fun

Just don't leave his jewels bound tightly for more than 20 minutes though

string ok its good ...clothes pegs noooo waaaaayy

OOOOhhh yessssy

our clothes pegs are like mouse traps lol no way jose NOOOO WAAAAY

nice little british wooden ones

No spring loaded plastic ones with grips lol

No spring loaded plastic ones with grips lol

nice arent they they hit the spot quite well

Old fashioned wooden with metal coils

maybe a wartenburg wheel. they tickle and tingle rather than hurt.

I use a rubber cat tail mini whip to flog my oh s cock with it can be used gently or as hard as he wants it .as for clothes pegs I love to have myself pegged in all the sensual places lol

A rubber flogger can be good on the genitals as they hit very lightly to start with. Like SL666 I would also suggest a wartenburg pinwheel, run very gently - not so much pain but stimulates the nerve endings amazingly and could be the 'danger' factor to start with?

I'd say whatever you try, start slow and gentle, get a lot of feedback and build up gradually ;) Oh and have fun x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wooden clothes pegs are popular. My ex wanted me to peg his penis and balls, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I doubt I could even now.. I'm not made to inflict pain, pleasurable or otherwise.

I am the same I have all sorts of almost violent fantasies but in real life if she says ow I say sorry, 90% of my fantasies remain that way, pointless even starting coz it decends into farce very quickly.

I second the clothes pigs idea and the wartenburg pinwheel.

If you've got some money to spend - think about getting a penis pump. ..

Ms M wrote:

I second the clothes pigs idea and the wartenburg pinwheel.

If you've got some money to spend - think about getting a penis pump. ..

CLOTHES PIGS omg whats that ....no i dont wanna know

I'd also think about wax play... but discuss it with him first.