Pegging - Strap On Harnesses recommendation

My wife and I were talking last night and she has finally admitted that she would love to do some pegging with me. Over the past few months we've been doing more and more anal play and really enjoyed everything. She has been using butt plugs and dildos on my bum and the largest toy I've taken without too much trouble has been the lovehoney glass beaded sensual dildo which she has inserted to about 6 inches. It felt fantastic but I doubt if I could go much deeper than about 7 inches.

Any recommendations for a Strap On Harnesss kit with Dildo that we might both enjoy? I've looked at quite a few but unsure of which would be ideal? Also fitting for the harness is important - my OH is a size 16 so need to accomodate my lady being curvy too.

Is there anything else we should consider for pegging fun?

To begin with I would go for a reasonable price harness like the Lovehoney advanced one. You will get a great"attachment" and it fits any size. Use loads of lube. The attachment should be smooth as it is very difficult not to get carried away with the thrusting!
If you both enjoy it you can get different attachments and more expensive harnesses.
Enjoy!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

I agree with above, the intermediate set is great, I super recommend the purple dildo and I'm sure both my male and female partner will agree!

I'd personally go for harness panties over a traditional harness though. Less mess less fuss, and easier to get on. Yes vaginal access is restricted, but not impossible. Also comfier

My OH likes the pants too but the size needs to be just right. The harnesses are adjustable so it may be better to start with and when you start building your collection definitely consider some of the pants.

As other posters have said I would recommend the LH advanced https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701
It's really versatile and easy to use. Also has a bunch of accessories to accommodate all types and sizes of dildo. You can even switch toys quickly if you wanted to use this on your partner in the heat of the moment. Also make sure you communicate well during in case things get a little too rough and stop when things get uncomfortable. Use plenty of lube and take it slow to find limits, I know it's exciting to let someone go wild but you will feel the affects after If you don't both know your limits ha. Enjoy and be safe!

Thanks everyone, it looks like the Lovehoney advanced harness will be in our shopping basket this weekend! I'm going to show my OH this harness tonight and get her final approval on the one she would like but I will get her to read the comments you've all made.

I really appreciate the input for this. We're really excited to get started with pegging, she's being getting really turned on thinking about this. We're both anal sex fans and I'd never even considered this until earlier this year and discovered how good toys were!

The Doc Johnson harness that Alicia mentioed looks great too but quite expensive so we'll see how we get on with the lovehoney one first.