Best prostate orgasm

For many years I've enjoyed prostate stimulation. First with virators and more recently a Pandora which my wife bought for my birthday. Though we enjoy this as a couple, I find my best orgasms are by myself, completely relaxed. It can take a couple of hours to build up to a monumental orgasm, however I still find that I need to mastabate as well to achieve a final orgasm. Several times I've felt close to an amazing hands free orgasm (I felt like I was melting :), but never quite got there.

I'd like to hear about others experiences of their best prostate orgasm, tips for how they achieved it and whether it was hands free.

Thanks

I've never been able to achieve hands free... i have always been difficult to get off completely. I have a Bad Boy which works very well and gives me my best prostate orgasm... but I do still need to wank in order to achieve climax so its more a heightened normal orgasm with extra stimulation. I do find that rather than leaving the Bad Boy to do its thing, wiggling it about a bit whilst its vibrating adds extra stimulation to make it even better.

1 Like

The first time I discovered a prostate orgasm was possible (though I didn't know what it was at the time) was while climbing a rope in the gymnasium at school. It was so sudden and intense that I very nearly fell off. It was, needless to say, 'hands-free' so I guess I have the help that I know a hands-free prostate orgasm is possible and that I can achieve one. Having said that, I never achieved one again until I finally plucked up the courage to ask my wife to peg me (although that term wasn't in use back then). I have never had much success with the Aneros type device and actually got more success using the Aneros technique with a Ryder butt plug so I don't think I could achieve one solo except by shinning up a rope which at my advanced age is probably not possible 8-)

I think the best prostate stimulation, at least for me, comes from a fairly large but soft dildo. Our favourite is the Share XL that also has ridges on the shaft just right for nudging the prostate. I think the dildo needs to be large enough that, even when I'm fully relaxed, the size of the dildo makes sure my prostate is still receiving stimulation. The knowledge that I can't 'run away' from the stimulation and that I'm not in control of it is very important and seems to set the psychological situation I need to get a good prostate orgasm. Being very turned on before being penetrated also seems important. Luckily, the visual impact of my wife wearing a leather harness is more than enough to do the trick for me!

A prostate orgasm is, for me, a 'whole body' thing and much more drawn out than a conventional one. I'm not sure if it matters to me if it's hands-free or not because, at the time, I can't tell you if my penis is being stimulated or not. We really like the face-to-face positions and my lovely wife applies what stimulation she sees fit (and I'm not going to complain about that!). She tells me that some times I'm rock hard when I cum and sometimes I'm flaccid. However, I would never be able to tell you which but its always a very intense experience.

1 Like

I've looked at the bad boy, perhaps a possible christmas present!

The hands-free orgasm does seem elusive, but many times it's felt very close. The difference is very distinct, a warm glowing sensation, bubbling up. I often cum a little, but not really ejaculate. A few times it's been absolutely amazing, like my whole body is on fire, but never reaches a climax, I never feel "done", which is why I normally get frustrated and complete it with my dick. It always feels so close but never quite there.

I'd love to try pegging, but it's not really something I think my wife would be comfortable with. Perhaps I'll build up to it. Anal play with my wife always feels rushed, I prefer to take my time by myself. Though perhaps I'm doing it wrong if it's taking a long time to achieve anything.

1 Like

It seems to me that a prostate orgasm is a rather different beast. In regular sexual orgasm, the penis is central and it just cops a few feels of the prostate when it's time to let fly. Direct prostate manipulation gives you that same lovely clench, and for a lot longer, but it doesn't include the genital aspect. I find that an erection is seldom part of assplay, and even then it requires a lot of manipulation to stay hard. The bigger the toy, the less likely a hard-on.

I do have an Aneros, but there's no going back from dildos. My favorite is, it seems, no longer manufactured -- from Tantus, sold as Sargeant at the webstore. Just 6" long, less than 1.5" across, it's really kind of small compared to the other toys, but it's got a ribbed shaft that delivers fantastic sensation.

i still havent achieved it any tips guys?

Iv just ordered the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762 I hope its ok it will be the first time Iv tried anything up the bum lol, cant wait till wed lol I will tell u all about it on wed bought a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 as well I want it to be clean.

The first time I was able to fully get in the 3.75" wide Chase Hunter Butt Plug I had a prostate orgasm like you wouldn't believe. I was wiggling down on it and it finally slid in and the whole sensation went through my body and I came. It was soooo amazing. And what was even better was that I was still ready and raring to go immediately after.

The best prostate orgasm (or maybe just orgasm it was THAT good) was delivered by my other half with just one of her tiny fingers which kept firm pressure but changing direction rapidly. Keeping hands off your penis (although difficult) is well worth it too.

Since we've tried all kinds of toys and vibes for me including nexus excel, naughty boy etc. all of which have been considerably less exciting.

I just recieved my http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762 not tried it yet But I will post what its like and wheather it made my orgasms feel different or explosive.

Standy by for update later lol

Iv just tried it did feel good I use the dulching kit first but not sure if I inserted it to far as there was a little bit of blood in toilet after i had finish but it didnt hurt so hopefully all is ok I will try again later with out using my hands to make me cum to see what happens