Best Sellers List...

This is going to sound really really nit-picking, but, on the best sellers list, in the mens toys section there are a couple of spots taken up by condoms. Wouldn't they be better placed in the couples category?

Then you could have a couple more actual toys for men in there, for the times when I'm being lazy and cant be bothered to browse everything! lol

Feel free to spank me for being so petty! lol

well you have a point... unless used for toys; say anal play - in which case it would apply equally to women - comdoms are generally used by COUPLES be they hetero or homo-sexual surely?

Hell, I'm a girl and I've bought almost ALL the condoms in our realtionship lol! (on pill now but before that and when playing in the backdoor lol)

Yikes, feeling somewhat sheepish now! I wasn't meaning its anything mission critical, just an observation :-)

Hmmm, so its either condoms put onto a different list, or deals, offers, freebies, free returns, free postage and the lowest prices around..... tricky one! lol. :-)

Apologies, wasn't having a go. and yup, you can def give yourselves a pat on the back on the customer service side of things cos its second to none!

click.