Best sex toys for him??

Hi all, its the OH's birthday soon and i'd like to get him a little suprise, he works away all week so it would be something to keeop him occupied whilst he's away, but i wouldn't know where to start!! Any help please?

A stroker of some description would fit the bill, if he works away then make sure it is one that is easy to keep clean and look after, some are a right pain.

Will it need to be discreet? If it does then something like a Tenga Egg might be a good idea.

there were lots of male toys sent out as testers last week, so there should be a big bunch of reviews coming in now.

If your budget can stretch to it the big names to look for are FLESHLIGHT and TENGA. Both highly rated.

Some of the new Fun Zone toys are going down really well too. Hope this helps!

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable taking something made from ultra soft "realistic feel" materials travelling with me as they are a bit awkward to look after.

The Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker is pretty durable and is very easy to look after too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Don't forget a good travel size lube if you go with a stroker, water-based is safe to use with most materials.

toycar69 wrote:

Some of the new Fun Zone toys are going down really well too.

The Fun Zone range are pretty discreet in appearance but mine is anything but discreet when it comes to noise! External Media

It can be a bit tricky, my OH does not enjoy strokers as much, as he finds them hard to look after and tricky to fit. But he keeps stealing my Lady Lustfinger (I was wondering where that went the other day, until he returned it ), as he likes mild vibrations.

With strokers I would look at the size before buying, but its hard to say which is the best, as people have different preferences.

The Eggs might be a safe bet: they're cheap enough, get mental good reviews, small and discrete, and can be chucked in the bin without much of a worry if he doesn't like it or can't clean up all that easily.