Best sexual accidents

I think our family’s best accident was my GF and husband’s wedding night. We had always assumed that she wasn’t able to conceive, because when they had been nearly married 15 years before, she never got pregnant in spite of a couple years worth of unprotected sex.

BUT… surprise! She missed the very next period. A very accidental way to find out that infertility has miraculously been changed. She had her fifth child last year. :smirk:

4 Likes

The only think that was an accident, was many years ago
We were going out and meeting up with some friends for a posh meal
Well we were all dressed up and really but way to early to leave
So I remember saying to my wife Fancy a quickie which she agreed to have
Fortunately she was wearing a dress, so she bent over for me Iifted her dress and i pulled her knickers aside and give her my pleasure it wasn’t long before I was about to cum she said don’t cum inside I haven’t got time for a shower just cum on my bum
So I just pulled out in time but didnt only cum I accidentally exploded it went from her bum up the back of the dress, let’s just say she wasn’t happy
She had to change into something else We did manage to meet up with our friends a few minutes late as the quickie wasn’t so quick in the end
It’s still a standing joke to this day As we say when we are ready to go out “Fancy a quickie” to my wife’s reply "I don’t have time to change"but do laugh about it

5 Likes

I’m clumsy so injure my partner alot! When he was using my vibrator on me I had one foot on his chest and when I orgasmed I kicked him in the face and gave him a black eye. I’ve broken 2 beds. I elbowed my boyfriend in the balls when I slipped during a drunken handjob. Had a couple of reverse cowgirl incidents with the wrong angle and slipping out accidents when you slam back onto him. I Sat on his face and grinded against him so hard he got a nosebleed. Worst ever was giving a blowjob my jaw dislocated. That was 17 years ago and my jaw still hurts. I should come with a warning label :joy:

2 Likes

edited by mod

Gentle reminder that sexual activity starts at age 18 on Lovehoney. Your post will be edited or removed by a mod unless you do it yourself :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Wasn’t me :innocent:

You should be proud and pleased, not mortified! Best way to sustain any injury.

I was away all last week and the Friday night activities resulted in my injuring my hip. Not seriously, but I’ve been hobbling around for a few days.

Not as young as one used to be!

JbG

4 Likes

The worst accident we ever had sounds trivial compared to others in this post.

We were out walking and we saw this field of long grass and I suggest that we take the opportunity of some outdoor sex which we both enjoy. We made sure that no one was around and snook into the long grass.

I lovely time was had but later that evening we both started to itch and soon discovered that we were not alone in that field. We had mossie bites everywhere and I do mean everywhere

The best sexual accident I can remember was many years ago , my back was in a lot of pain most of the time . I had taken a girlfriend to mid week church and after the evening service we parked out in the country and were going at it pretty hard and my back snapped and a rush of … no pain ! Adjusted my spine for temporary relief . Later I found out I had exploded three disks in my back about a year earlier .

1 Like

Me and a good friend had always flirted but never done anything. One night clubbing, we were cheeky flirting, (ie she would pretend to deep throat a bottle of wkd, I would also do the same while making eye contact etc)

Well we made pure eye contact and kissed.

I drove her and my mates home. She was the last drop off as she lived farthest away. I made sure she got in but she asked me in for a chat. The chat never happened and we ended up spooning. As I got aroused and was prodding her in her ass area, it popped in. Not sure what just happened I said ‘my god you’re tight’. Her reply was, your in my ass. Don’t take it out. So we got some lube and had anal sex. It was mind blowing thanks to the months of flirting

4 Likes