Best sexual accidents

So where to begin, i started to see this girl (now we’ve been together 2 years) and well you know how it goes, edited by mod ( you should ALWAYS HAVE a condom at all times) :baby: :baby_bottle: . After she just looks at me and said “i cant believe i didn’t notice how big it was, how did i never notice”
I will never forget her face or that sound.

3 Likes

Was the baby the accident? :rofl:
I was expecting a trip to the A&E

3 Likes

sounds that way ! :grin:

Guess it makes a funny good story to tell your kid when they’re older lol :sweat_smile:

Best sexual accident was when we were spooning, he got an erection and (i think we’d had a drink or too) he ended up rubbing his penis against what he assumed was my vulva / vagina but was actually a bit further back! It felt so good that I didn’t say anything. That was our first introduction to the pleasure of anal play! It took a while to work up to penetration but the external sensations were totally unexpected.

Not quite as life changing as a baby though!

12 Likes

Moving from 69 position to face to face, I took a big toe to the eyeball. I saw a blinding white flash while she said “oh god, I felt the squish”. Needless to say, any arousal promptly vanished, but luckily no lasting damage!

That was brilliant :rofl:

1 Like

I have broken a toe from being a bit enthusiastic on top and I damaged my rotator cuff when the guy underneath me shift me and my body dropped but my arm was still on the wall. That still gives me bother.
I’ve headbutted a partner when I leaned forward to manoeuvre him into place and he’s lifted up to fix the pillow.
3 different partners. I’m thinking me on top is not a safe position for me :rofl:

1 Like

@JoCat I’m sure that there are plenty willing to take the risk lol

3 Likes

Well that was sweet :relieved: thank you @Vimto

@JoCat my pleasure

4 Likes

ohh yes :joy:

1 Like

Best sexual accident ? Would be painting the living room drunk and not using protection … I’ve now got a beautiful child :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I get a little bit drunk with a girl I just meet .
We come over to my place…
That’s was my plan anyways;) didn’t notice she got tampon in and she never say a word about it. So long story short in 2days she have to admit to hospital get it removed. No harm done :wink:

1 Like

@JoCat same!!! On top clumsy club! :muscle:

1 Like

That’s not the top but recent;)

Not really the best but catching the skin on the little one in the zip of a latex catsuit and having to cut myself out of it was painful , annoying and expensive :rofl:

Oooouchie

1 Like

Very :rofl:

Sounds painful… not pleasant pain :wink:

1 Like