best shaver or wax whats best ?

hubby likes it trimmed and clean down below whats best product ectt?

Veet ?

thanks miss fuckery ! nice name ! sensative one would be best then ? cheers

I would say so and then when most of it off a little shave should do the trick

I used Veet on my legs some years ago, worked fine for several times then I had an allergic reaction and my legs were red and itchy for a couple of days. Not used it since.

I just use a razor to be honest, keeps it very smooth, doesn't itch etc when grows back....

Sugar Wax? isn't that all the rage nowadays?

I'm a bit nervous of veet and similar products. The idea sounds great but last time I looked they explicitly state not for use on face or genitals. I know lots of people are ok with it but one nasty reaction would be enough to ruin your weekend.

i do remebr it stinging once but was cheap pound shop alternative !

read the veet for men reviews on amazon, it will make you cry with laughter and probably put him off the idea......

I used to use veet on my bikini line though and never had any issues apart from it never ever disolved the hair properly. I stick to shaving these days with an electric shaver, I hate it cuz its never 100% smooth but I'm prone to abcesses with a normal razor :(

wax everytime.

It is expensive - agreed, however the results cant be beaten and over time, the hair gets thinner and thinner and more sparse so you need to get waxed less and less

cant beat a nice mutual shaving session

Wet OH does it for me
Lick please read my profile before next request lol