Hair removal

Have searched old threads and can't find an answer specific to what I'm after. Can anyone recommend a hair removal method for sensitive skin?

Normally I just keep trimmed, but since the OH was using Veet today (and we like pegging), I asked her to Veet me too. I'm not a hairy guy by any means so it was just a wee bit around the bum, but boy oh boy did it burn! Packet said leave 5-10mins, I left 5 mins tops. Also, we were already using the Sensitive Skin version....

Alternatives?

I've tried various hair removal creams and get the burning too. you could try one for facial hair as these are usually more gentle unfortunately they don't always remove all the hair though. If the burning isn't too bad and you can put up with it use a really good soothing cream after and it will work instantly. Or you could try waxing!!! I've personally gone back to shaving.

My oh and I always shave. If you rub baby oil in straight after it stops any soreness and keeps everything nice and soft x

I have very sensitive skin, have tried Veet for the specific area, and burnt me. A LOT!

On my vulva and armpits I just shave, every day in the shower, with Wilkinson Quattro (I have the bikini version, but the trimmer is the worst thing ever!) and just on wet skin. Itching, ingrown hair disappears completely if you stick to this routine.

On my legs and other areas I use an epilator.

I am a natural blonde, I have tried and failed miserably with IPL. But if you are dark haired, I would wholeheartedly recommend IPL or laser removal.

I wax, the more you do it the more sparce the hair is when it grows back making it much less painful, the first is always the worst!

Plus no itchy regrowth!

Waxing could be an option; have never tried it. Any potential issues with wax on sensitive skin?

Thank you all so far!