Best Sliquid for anal?

We've been using Maximus for a while and frankly it's perfect for anal, but we want to switch to a Cruelty Free lube.

Enter stage left Sliquid. Going by the descriptions, the Sassy and Organics Natural Gel seem to be the thickest, but can anyone tell me how they compare to Maximus? Has anyone used both?

I haven't used maximus, but since I tried sassy (for regular use) I haven't used anything else. It's very thick and I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.

Hi Sex Squid, I have used Maximum in the past, and currently use Sassy. I do only use Sassy now, due to it being cruelty free and free from parabens. It has a great thick consistency which is wonderful for anal play. The other option is the Sliquid Silk, which has a percentage of silicone in it, but you then wouldn't be able to use it with silicone toys. It all depends if you want it purely for anal sex, or for toys too. I would defiantly recommend Sassy, as it is a great all rounder, and it doesn't seem to dry out like other lubes can, I really do love it. Hope this helps :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi Sex Squid, I have used Maximum in the past, and currently use Sassy. I do only use Sassy now, due to it being cruelty free and free from parabens. It has a great thick consistency which is wonderful for anal play. The other option is the Sliquid Silk, which has a percentage of silicone in it, but you then wouldn't be able to use it with silicone toys. It all depends if you want it purely for anal sex, or for toys too. I would defiantly recommend Sassy, as it is a great all rounder, and it doesn't seem to dry out like other lubes can, I really do love it. Hope this helps :) xx

Thank you both, starting to run low, so hope to order in this coming week. Assuming it's still going I hope to take advantage of the 25% off 2 Sliquids. Maybe I'll get one Sassy and one Natural Gel and do comparative reviews ;) Silicone toys would be involved so can't get the silk unfortunately Thanks again xx

Out of interest, why isn't maximus cruelty free? I might need to rethink my lube choice since I was under the impression Liquid Silk and Maximus were vegan and cruelty free.

I've only tried Sliquid Sea and I don't like it so I can't be much help!

I'm using the Natural Gel, and it works (it's about the same consistency as LH Discover Anal lube). Can't compare to Sassy though, as I've never had it. Given that LH don't seem to sell it, the choice isn't all that difficult...

I have used Maximus for a while, but have recently switched. I felt that maximus used to go tacky quite quickly and often had to reapply during sex, especially if used with toys.

I now use Fist It Extra Thick, which I love. As it says its thick and stays slick for much longer.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32745

Not sure of its cruelty free status though.

My GF uses it on me and I on her, so speaking from both ends of the spectrum.

Have fun.