maximus or liquid silk?

Wich is best for anal play? Got the love honey water based lube and I need to keep reapplying and its so watery! Maximus and liquid silk seem to be most popular.. is there any better than them? Thanks!

I'd day Maximus because it's thicker. We've owned both before and found that we had to reapply Liquid Silk more often.

i've found that Asda's own is as good as any out there ......and a fraction of the price , if your shy about buying in a shop , just go to self serve !

Maximus, it's great for everything

I have the Maximus and have no complaints about it. It certainly does the job x

Can you use maximus for toys etc too?

we use liquid silk for everything. we do have to reapply but thats not a huge issue.

Rachel_1991 wrote:

You can, I pretty much use it for everything, I know it's branded as an anal lube, but I use it everywhere, for all play x

LadyS wrote:

Rachel_1991 wrote:

You can, I pretty much use it for everything, I know it's branded as an anal lube, but I use it everywhere, for all play x

We use maximus as standard lube as it doesn't drip and so is tidier. It is a good all rounder lube.

I purchase a lot of Sliquid Silver from LH. Never had any complaints when using it to insert toys in places ^. (it also comes is a few flavours too)

sliquid is lush

I like Maximus, but the dispensers are hopeless! The last two I have had have broken, and you seem to squirt half the lube out just trying to close the thing! Maybe I'm doing something wrong!