woo weekend away!

So this weekend I am off with my best mate for a weekend away! Can't wait and just hope the weather stays nice!!

so what are your plans for the weekend?

Woo! Aaaaand, it's payday!

I'm off to a Burlesque show tonight with a friend of mine, and then not sure for the rest of the weekend... probably chillin'! :)

im actually going to spend the weekend sulking .

rubysoho wrote:

Why? :(

Spending this weekend working.

I'm working this weekend :-(

Completely relaxing. Romantic (sexy) night in tonight and then rest of the weekend just watching tele, spending time with my oh and eating takeaway so we don't have to cook :)

well hoping to get jiggy tonight with hubby, hoping a bit of gardening tomorrow and probably take the rugrat swimming on sunday as its supposed to be raining. busy busy busy.

off for a nice dinner out with my OH, hope she wears there the new stockings and love eggs for dinner

Hoping to finish off packing boxes, doing a bit of gardening and relaxing. Unless someone says let's go out!

Well this weekend I am working then out with work . But NEXT WEEKEND OMG I so excited my weekend away with T for my birthday I can not wait !

Working this w/e & next

Working this week...away next weekend! :)

BoundSub wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Why? :(

Spending this weekend working.

ach .. emotional turmoil that kinda sheeyit :(

so many of you work weekends! hope you get some time off during the week

had fantastic time, but ah it makes mondays feel so glum!

I'm planning nothing in particular this weekendas my Son is away on cub camp, but the weekend after that I'll be packing ready to go away for two days with my husband and get to see my very best friend while we're away. ♥