What Saturday lay-in

So Monday to Friday the alarm goes off at 6 and I have to drag my head off the pillow and stumble into the shower ... Saturday I wake up 6:05am wide awake without an alarm...gutted ...

There nothing worse I've been having trouble sleeping so I'm up at silly hour's i wud love to lie in on a weekend or wen i go to sleep i wake up during the night thinking my alarm gone off.arrrrrh it does me head in then i carnt get back to sleep cause then i think I'm gonna sleep in xx

My body clock also says NO.

My kids say no lol

Hey ho on the bright side as I am up early I get more of the weekend to enjoy

Naughty t-pot wrote:

My kids say no lol

+1 I have forgotten what a lay in is

After working all day yesterday think I earned the long lay in I had today, still lazing in bed, so now I'm just being lazy lol to be fair don't often have the luxury of a lay in so taking full advantage 😴😊

Saturday morning lay ins are great ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

They certainly are 👌😊

I just continue to lay in bed anyway - makes me feel better about having the time off work! :D

This happens to me ALL the time! It's so annoying that our bodies get into such a sleeping pattern :(

My cat used to wake me up for breakfast at around 6:30am but I think she realized I need the sleep and lets me feed her when I actually wake up haha

You should try being a man paige, morning glory never lets me sleep in lol

Throbinhood wrote:

You should try being a man paige, morning glory never lets me sleep in lol

Bahahahaha ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hows the weather down there?