Best We-Vibe couples toy?

We vibe couples toys with control via phone are they any good?

There’s this one

And others are more expensive. What’s difference and which is best, I’m definitely going to buy one of them but want the one that’s best all round for my wife.

The We Vibe x Lovehoney one you have linked is not app controlled, only remote controlled. It does appear to be at least based on the Match, although there may be some changes (the charging dock is the obvious one but there may be others).

The more you pay, the “better” the We Vibe is, but it is whether you need all the features which makes it better.

For example, the entry level Unite only has one motor which is in the clitoral part so it is the weakest of the range, particularly for G Spot stimulation, however this isn’t necessarily a bad thing for everyone. If you are essentially only looking for a little added clitoral stimulation, then it would be a good choice. It is also the smallest, which may be a factor for you.

The Chorus, however, is the all singing, all dancing version. Dual motors (making it the strongest in the range) that can be controlled separately, app and remote control options (including squeeze setting on the remote so no need to press buttons when you want extra power), adjustable to increase the chance of it fitting properly (and staying in) and fully waterproof.

The Match and the Lovehoney will be somewhere in between. No app but dual motors, fully waterproof but not adjustable.

If you can afford the Chorus, in many ways it is worth it but that doesn’t mean the others aren’t good enough. Think about the features you actually need and how you want to use it and see what the closest one is at a price you are happy to pay.

3 Likes

Legend, thank you. Looks.like chorus.

We use the We-Vibe LoveHoney Remote - We Vibe

Really good :+1: :+1: :+1:

I adore the Lovense Lush 2 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39154

The app is just awesome, gives you very granular control of the vibration levels / patterns.

The only thing I’ll say is that it’s only fantastic with a girl with very sensitive internal wiring. I think for clit-focused girls it might be less fun.

1 Like

The music mode on the Lovense app is fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face: We-Vibe were going to add something that sounded similar called ‘Beats’. I’ll have a check later to see if it’s live yet. :+1:

1 Like

Seriously correct! Combine that with recording erotic audio for your partner :star_struck:

1 Like

Brings a whole new dimension to the cocept of the mix-tape! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s brought the mixtape back from the dead, is what it’s done. :slightly_smiling_face: You pop a playlist in, set it playing, and it buzzes and bazzes away along with the tunes. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s really clever (and fun :slightly_smiling_face:)

We haven’t had a lot of luck with We-Vibe products. They are really good if you operate them manually but we’ve found the Bluetooth pairing to be clunky and intermittent at best. Ours constantly lose their connection and only seem to operate efficiently if you are pointing the remote or phone directly at the toy from about 1’ away. Once the connection is lost you have to go through the whole pairing process again.