We-Vibe Unite 2 Remote Control Classic Couple's Vibrator

Hello I was wondering if anyone has tried this sex toy out? Thinking of treating myself for my birthday for a little weekend away… with no children :joy:https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/-we-vibe-unite-2-remote-control-classic-couples-vibrator/a37260g68821.html

1 Like

I have no knowledge of the vib mentioned but its got to be good to have something new for your birthday and ready for your break . Have a great time and enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you it’s once in a blue moon time away from my children, not going to lie I’ll probably sleep most of the time :joy:

1 Like

not tried this particular toy but i do have a we-vibe prostate massager and can say they’re quite good additions to the toy box

1 Like

I would also love to try this. Kind of a fantasy of mine to control this while my partner wears it, perhaps in a public, or semi-public place.
All depends whether it stays in place, though…

1 Like

@AJSTAR thank you I’ll have a look when my boys are in bed tonight

@guiltyparty I’ll let you know if I get one. I’ve got something similar (from a different place) but it’s controlled by your phone and it only works if your phone is like no less than 1cm away from the toy :see_no_evil: we planned to use it when we were out

Oh which one is that? Does it stay in place and ‘do the job’? :sweat_smile:
I initially looked at the WeVibe Chorus, but that seemed excessively expensive for an experiment that may not work.
Definitely keep me posted with your review!

1 Like

@guiltyparty I cant remember what its called but its not that powerful it would stays in place if you laying down or sitting still, wouldn’t recommend it to be honesty. I’m going to order this one for a birthday treat just got my boys to bed so I’m on a shopping spree

1 Like

ordered :laughing: will update on a review after I’ve tested

1 Like

@sexyprice69 I’m all ears! Hope it works for you :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered a new vibrating love egg for me and the other half, one I can control when we’re away for the weekend next weekend. Going to insert it inside her myself just before we leave for our evening meal! I’m so excited about it :laughing: not ordered anything for a while now and hoping it has the intended outcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@SteelA1 we’ve done that before :sweat_smile: I was so nervous to start with but it was fun. Mine arrived yesterday not sure if we will test it out before we go away on Saturday or not. I’ll put a comment up once we’ve tried it :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try it out. Think I’m going to wait till we’re away though before we give it a whirl! Can’t wait to see your update on how it went :wink::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it arrived safely! Waiting with baited breath for your review! Hope it’s a great weekend :smiling_face:

1 Like

We ended up trying it last night just to see if it was loud or not if we used it when we went for dinner… we both enjoyed it the vibrations could have been a bit stronger but definitely would recommend. It’s so quiet both of use couldn’t hear it even when it was on the full vibrate mode. The remote has a good range as well we’ve tried a few and the remote had to be nearly touching to work but this one you can give the remote to your partner to be in control of the vibrations. My partner said it is in the top 5 out of our sex toy collection

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty good review! I’m glad it’s quiet, makes it a good option for public use. That must have been a big turn on. How did you manage to keep it together in the restaurant?!
Did you feel it was powerful enough and stayed in place enough to make you cum?
The idea of my partner trying to keep a cool head while she’s about to orgasm is really hot to me.

1 Like

I’ll let you know on Sunday about the restaurant. It definitely did! Personally I wish the vibrations were a bit stronger but it was still fun.

1 Like

We cannot wait to hear how things go at the restaurant. We were out at a restaurant last night, the noise would not have been a problem as the place was very noisy. Place had a great vibe with lots of young folk/couples. Place called 7. @sexyprice69

@steve19 it went amazing in the restaurant noone could tell! My partner had the remote attached to the car keys it just looked like a key fob. Glad I chose not to wear crotchless knickers though :rofl::rofl: I told him if I kicked his leg 2 times that was our like code to slow it down and 3 was to stop it but never got to that stage. We’ve definitely got a new favourite toy

1 Like