We Vibe controls advice

Hi, we are considering purchasing a We-Vibe and due to the price wanted to test the water here first. We have tried a few couples vibrators to be worn during sex and with one of them the controls got in the way, I wondered if the external part of the we-vibe interferes with the non-wearing partner during sex or if there are certain positions that work best? We don’t want the controls to be accidently operated in the moment if you see what I mean! thanks.

1 Like

Our We-Vibe fits my wife very well for solo use. The external section tucks away very neatly and the controls are well out of the way.

I can slide inside her relatively easily while she’s wearing it but she doesn’t find it comfortable and when I begin to move inside her the We-Vibe starts to shift around.

Couple that with the unreliability of the We-Vibe wireless connection and its not something that I would recommend.

1 Like

I have the Vector and the app connection is really terrible. I just get into the groove and it stops working. Seems to be a common issue unfortunately. Which is a real shame as the toy itself is really good quality.

I have had Lovense recommended a few times as much more reliable, and have just ordered their Edge 2. They have a couples vibe called the Quake that might be worth a shot:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/lovense-quake-app-controlled-rechargeable-dual-clitoral-and-g-spot-vibrator/a46878g84188.html

1 Like

We-vibe is a great brand and I’d say well worth the money should you decide to purchase one of their items

1 Like

We have a Chorus and it’s one of the Mrs favourite toys. Sees regular use. The external part does not get in the way, it sits snugly on her clitoral area. I can generally slide in with the internal part quite easily provided she’s not got her legs locked together because she’s cumming already !

Once you are in there with it, we don’t find it’s a toy for vigorous thrusting. Things are generally tighter and a slow grind is all she needs.

The remote controller on the Chorus works pretty reliably and the squeeze function is nice to tease her with. The app control is not something we really use as the Bluetooth is too unreliable on our devices.

1 Like