Bi curious and married

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes am very lucky, I still feel a bit odd discussing my likes with her at times, as am conscious that it is still a very new aspect of our marriage. It would be helpful to have a close friend etc who has been in this situation to be able to discuss it with for advice and next steps etc

Yes it does help! Ironically for me my best friend who knows everything is a straight as they come where as my OH who I know I cant confide in is at least bi-curious!!
Are there any forums on here that would be able to give advice or direction ?
Unfortunately not, before I joined you could message each other but LH saw that could be up for abuse so they pulled it. And it's a bit taboo talking about getting in touch directly otherwise I'd have glad to offer advice. The best you can do is do what your doing and ask questions in specific threads or search the forum.
Shame they pulled it, that would have been helpful. Many thanks for all the advice , will keep on the forums
Well anything you need or advice I'll be more than happy to give it, although it has been nearly 30 years since I last took or played with cock so I might be a bit rusty!!😁😁
Thank you for you help and advice, I will keep that in mind 😁

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes am very lucky, I still feel a bit odd discussing my likes with her at times, as am conscious that it is still a very new aspect of our marriage. It would be helpful to have a close friend etc who has been in this situation to be able to discuss it with for advice and next steps etc

Yes it does help! Ironically for me my best friend who knows everything is a straight as they come where as my OH who I know I cant confide in is at least bi-curious!!
Unfortunately not, before I joined you could message each other but LH saw that could be up for abuse so they pulled it. And it's a bit taboo talking about getting in touch directly otherwise I'd have glad to offer advice. The best you can do is do what your doing and ask questions in specific threads or search the forum.
Shame they pulled it, that would have been helpful. Many thanks for all the advice , will keep on the forums
Well anything you need or advice I'll be more than happy to give it, although it has been nearly 30 years since I last took or played with cock so I might be a bit rusty!!😁😁
As you OH is open to your gay/bi side have you tried pegging? Obviously it's not the same as the real thing but it does scratch that itch! My OH loves doing it to me and loves the control and by the sounds of it you OH sounds like a willing giver!!

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

As you OH is open to your gay/bi side have you tried pegging? Obviously it's not the same as the real thing but it does scratch that itch! My OH loves doing it to me and loves the control and by the sounds of it you OH sounds like a willing giver!!
Yes , we do pegging, which is great! And does scratch a certain itch! Yes my OH is a very willing giver! 😁. The curiosity of the real thing keeps popping into my mind though.

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes man wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

Yes , we do pegging, which is great! And does scratch a certain itch! Yes my OH is a very willing giver! 😁. The curiosity of the real thing keeps popping into my mind though.
Must admit it does feel better, believe it or not Twitter can be a good source of information, found lots of like minded men on there. 73

Just a heads-up, if you keep nesting your quotes like that you're going to break the thread. It can only handle so many quotes within quotes within quotes before it starts to get glitchy. 👍🙂

Ah ok, didn't realise sorry 👍

T00n13 wrote:

No need to apologise, it's just for information purposes. 🙂 The forum is a delicate little flower and I wouldn't want you to accidentally kill a thread you're finding useful. 🙂👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

T00n13 wrote:

No need to apologise, it's just for information purposes. 🙂 The forum is a delicate little flower and I wouldn't want you to accidentally kill a thread you're finding useful. 🙂👍

Yeah I was unaware of that too, thanks for the heads up. 👍👍👍

How is Twitter useful? I'm intrigued

T00n13 wrote:

How is Twitter useful? I'm intrigued

I've just met someone like minded people on there and you can DM directly.

Sounds interesting, I may have a look at this , as it may give some idea of what direction to go in 👍

73, Glad to help and give you ideas.👍

T00n13 wrote:

Sounds interesting, I may have a look at this , as it may give some idea of what direction to go in 👍

Take it your on Twitter?

Not at the moment , but might sign up

T00n13 wrote:

Not at the moment , but might sign up

Cool, I'll look out for you!

May take me a while to figure it out , never used Twitter 😂