Sexuality Question

I feel like this is a really good place to post this question I have about my own sexuality.

I love women. Their appearance, their body, all of it turns me on. Now the physical appearance of a man does nothing for me. However, seeing a penis hard or in use, even the thought of one being in me or cumming in/ on me gets me rock hard. If I was single I would definitely try it out lol.

Would that make me bisexual or is there another term for that?

Sorry I reposted my post from a previous topic but this question has been bothering me for some time now.

8 Likes

I’d also like suggestions on how to possibly explore this within my marriage. I have no interest in cheating

1 Like

I think that would be considered as bisexual, have you asked your partner if she would be willing to try a threesome or an open relationship?

1 Like

I think I’d prefer to explore it in a 1 on 1 environment. Just because I’d be nervous trying something like that for the first time with her

2 Likes

I completely understand. Have you told her about these sexual desires?

Not yet. I don’t know how to casually say I want to try penis lmao. Any advice?

1 Like

I’m hesitant to use any term which may cause offence but I would describe you as bi-curious.

I feel much the same. My wife pegs me on a regular and frequent basis and I find the physical feeling and emotional connection incredible.

I am not physically or sexually attracted to men but I would love to feel a real penis ejaculating inside me.

8 Likes

I bet it feels really nice

Hero-romantic-bisexual is a term I have heard, not that you need a lable. You are definitely not alone!

3 Likes

I’d probably call it curious

1 Like

I’m just not sure what to say when asked lol. I don’t really feel alone here. Or at home. Just some things are a bit difficult to talk about if that makes sense

1 Like

Definitely that lol

1 Like

Perhaps pegging if she’s into it :slightly_smiling_face: There are dildos that can “cum” if you wanted that extra element :relaxed:

I have seen other places where some like women but also penises turn them on and like to look at erotica of women with penises (though don’t know if that’s how you lean, or if prefer the two separate), so her pegging you might be able to scratch a little of that itch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would say that bisexuality would require some element of actual attraction to the same sex. And bicurious would imply a level of uncertainty about things. I consider myself to be heteroflexible. Totally attracted to women, with zero attraction to men. I just don’t look at a man and fancy them. But in a sexual environment, absolutely no issue playing with both sexes, either giving or receiving, strap-ons, penises, oral, anal, whatever!

2 Likes

She pegs me and we both love it! I do need a dildo that cums. Would it be safe to warm up the fake cum? So it’s more real?

1 Like

Do you ever see a penis and think about how nice it would feel?

I think the fake cum is usually a type of opaque water based lube so I don’t think there’d be any issue :relaxed:

1 Like

I think that might just be what I need

1 Like

Definitely. For me, it’s totally about the penis itself, and not who it’s attached to (though obviously that’s fairly fundamental!).

1 Like

Okay so we’re the same except I have no actual experience?