Mmf fantasy

Hi all, any tips or advice please,. Recently have been having serious thoughts about involving another man in my wife's and I fun time, how could I go about bringing up the subject with my wife. We already do Pegging, among other things and she knows I am bi but have never done anything like that since we have been together.

I've met a few couples who I've had 3sums with I find if you just ask and say what would say to a 3sum and see what she says, and even if you meet some guys for a social meet and build up a relationship maybe she might come round to the idea or maybe she might say no, but imsure she wont say no if shes as naughty and kinky with you she might be up for it and it's a fantasy of hers lol

Regarding bringing it up, as she already knows you're bi and you've done pegging etc, I wouldn't think it would be too shocking for her - I know I wouldn't be upset in such a situation. although if you suggested a mutual friend, I may wonder a little. I'd advise against involving anyone you know. Perhaps just bring it up when you are having a sex convo and it could not be too out there? Maybe talk about what you both want to try then suggest it?

Hub told me once upon a time ago, He loves to have mmf but definitely me will not be the f. He won't share out my body with another man.

Its is a fantasy of mine. It will stay a fantasy but thinking about having another male with hubby is a naughty thought. Even thinking of the other male also sliding inside hubby is a new and different dimension but would never happen. Lovely private thought though xx

Having been the extra M i can say it was a massive turn on for all The dynamic changes in many ways and is so sexually charged that it was a total sexual high for all three of us

It is one of those if you want to something different then go do it life is very short and provided you get the right setting and people i would recommend without question

Always go for drinks and coffee several times beforehand. You'll find hundreds of horny single men on swingers apps. You need to vet them to not be marriage ruiners.

Bring it up in a conversation about fantasies, if she knows you're bi I imagine she would expect you to have some fantasies about men as well as women. If you bring it up in this way, it isn't at all threatening and will give her a chance to think about it without her feeling like there's pressure.

Agree with the advice to keep it free from people you know, either individually or as a couple, as it keeps things neutral and there will be less fear of it becoming messy. Good luck!

Picking up a stranger has risks not only STDs from not knowing his status but also the risk that you will maybe get off more with this guy that your wife will, which could lead to relationship problems if she thinks you bi sexuality is geared more to being with guys than girls. You have to ask yourself do you want to risk it?