Bi experience & threesome

Thank you :heart: luckily it went so well and we had a really good time :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed yourself

5 Likes

Sound super hot, glad that everything went well. Would love to experience it myself one day. Seeing my wife going down on another woman would be insanely hot.

4 Likes

So glad you enjoyed it! We have a threesome coming up this weekend with a girl we’ve had fun with in the past.My OH is the same, his jaw drops when I start kissing and fondling another woman.

Hope the next session is not too far away.I certainly can’t wait for Saturday

7 Likes

Hope you and the OH have fun on Saturday @ANITALOVE . :partying_face: Guess you will have worked yourself into a frenzy by then with the anticipation :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy!

3 Likes

Knees are trembling thinking of it! It’s gonna be great

3 Likes

My knees are trembling thinking of it

4 Likes

Have to say that seeing my OH kiss and fondle another woman is one of my fantasies. She knows that but says it’s not her thing, so It’ll stay a fantasy, which I’m cool with.

That said, she often comments about other women being really attractive, so perhaps never say never :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Haha have loads of fun :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @AbigailM03 .We’re really excited about it.Will report here on how things went

We’re hoping to make it a regular thing but she’s on holiday until Tuesday now hoping she’s up for it next Wednesday or Thursday :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

3 Likes

I bet she is given the fun you all had @AbigailM03

I’m happy for you, and slightly jealous of your lucky other half hahah @AbigailM03

Well four weeks later and we’re still meeting up with her.She’s single now and is up for regular fun, and we’ve been enjoying her body whilst we can.
My OH and I are both 38 and we feel so lucky we can have fun with a 27 year old that we both fancy.

The highlight was after a girl on girl 69, observing my boyfriend’s face and his twitching rock hard cock.We were giggling at him, he was so eager to join in.We tied him up with our stockings and tormented him for longer.Better leave it there before I attract the attention of the moderator.

Hope you’re still having fun @AbigailM03 , we have some more planned for the weekend

7 Likes

I’d love to have fun with another woman, where do you all find them? Hubby would love to join in, but is equally happy for me & another woman to enjoy each other on our own too, I just don’t know how to find someone :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Luckily she was my bfs friend now we’re good friends and all comfortable with each other etc

2 Likes

Yep it’s becoming more regular and I just think it’s a turn on for me if sometimes he finishes in her

2 Likes

Yes we were at it again on the weekend and it was amazing!!!

He was tied up and blindfolded this time

We took the plunge a few year ago and joined the world of swinging and never looked back.
Even attended a party of 10 as a private residence.
Fun was had by all

2 Likes

If you said this and I missed it I apologize, but if you don’t mind, how did you pick your third?

I’ve been on the fence about doing one, but can’t decide on if it should be a friend/someone I know, or adding a stranger would be best?

1 Like