Bi experience & threesome

For anybody interested…

That was literally amazing for real so so SO GOOD.
We’ve agreed it should become a regular thing :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

20 Likes

Amazing glad it was everything you expected and more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It really was amazing and even though I was excited and expecting good things it was even better than I thought it would be she was so good :slightly_smiling_face: and so good at making me not as nervous etc

5 Likes

Glad your experience went well, how did your partner handle it?

3 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it

2 Likes

When it was just me and her he was absolutely loving watching :joy: we were kissing but I had to stop because I was wetting myself laughing I could see him in the corner of my eye and his face was a picture :joy: and I was laughing because he said he couldn’t hang on anymore and had to wank :joy::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

What all did you try?

1 Like

@AbigailM03

I bet lots of others, like me, have been dying to here the details…Well done you for having the courage to go through with it. Also, glad to here you intend on doing it again :hugs:

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Sounds fun

1 Like

edited by mod I used a vibrator on her she used a dildo on me after licked each other out again :slightly_smiling_face::woman_shrugging:t3: not exactly all in order but that’s what we did :joy: had a break and then let Kyle join in

9 Likes

Kyle dropped a really big load in her though which was a huge turn on for me :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

It’s so good that you didn’t feel jealous. Just remember to use protection.

2 Likes

Sounds super sexy whats your next move did he have enough left 4 u hope we here more of your sexploits

1 Like

I got a little dribble out of him :joy: he emptied though I don’t mind though :slightly_smiling_face: I was happy we all had so much fun

6 Likes

@AbigailM03 … so what is your thoughts after your first experience. Do you think you may be BI- Sexual, or still just curious. ?

Was Kyle doing you doggy style while you licked her out… that has always been a fantasy of mine.

2 Likes

Maybe I am bi I guess I’m attracted to women and really enjoyed tonight so maybe I am haha

No he wasn’t

5 Likes

I wounder if we are all abit curious about the same sex I very often find myself looking at other women in the changing room at my local gym and thinking what it would be like to play with them

3 Likes

I can thoroughly recommend a Bi experience. I had one which took me by surprise and it was amazing. The lady who seduced me was also bi curious and married. The experience left me wanting more. I didn’t have any emotional connection. I don’t think I am attracted to women but I do love to play with them. I’ve only had one bi partner but it was so memorable.

10 Likes

That’s great, you hear so many bad stories of when it goes wrong. good for you :smiley:

3 Likes