Big bums

Ever thought of taking up cycling @The_Little_Ladybird?
Good for legs and glutes and a good excuse to get some lycra on,or is that just me…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why am i now thinking of that Queen double A-side single? Bicycle Race and Fat Bottomed Girls! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@pootle @WillC you two are brilliant.

My last bike experience was as an approximately 12 year old. My Dad decided I needed a bike that “would last”. I think he expected me to grow to be like 5ft 9 (swiftly) Im only 5ft tall now :laughing:

In addition it was a boys bike so no drop cross bar. Scared for life I swear!

Just think of us lads on 70’s Chopper bikes with the gear knob on the crossbar, it’s a wonder our testicles survived! :joy:

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird i can imagine your pain as being a proper shortarse as a kid (only 5’5" now) most bikes were way to big for me to and i suffered accordingly :confounded::confounded::confounded::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@WillC i was more tomahawk sized than chopper (still am) but have you seen what they fetch on ebay :scream::scream::scream:

Yes i have! Also seen that modern versions have the gear changer on the handlebars! :rofl:

Hi & hope your doing good :smiley:
I’m so happy you are taking care of you & enjoying your results of your hard work as well, sorry to hear about your :peach: though.
You had a bootyful bum that with no doubt you will get back to how you want​:+1:t2:

The exercise I set out for my wife’s booty gains:

Deadlifts (really squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement)

Squats with a barbell or holding a kettlebell or dumbbell.

Fire hydrants on all fours​:wink: & with a resistance band stipend your thighs lift your leg out to the side (like a dog peeing) even I’ve tried these & they sweat your glutes on fire​:+1:t2:

Lunges

Hip thrusters

Hope these help & you will be showing off your results​:smiley::peach::fire::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

@FD1 thats brilliant thanks so much.

Im going to try and get some photos done soon. The bum is starting to fill out a bit already with the exercises Ive started but will definitely add these!

6 Likes

gluteus maximus are the easiest muscles to build.
Id go for strenuous exercises of those ( lunges , squats etc) along with a good combo of plenty of protein and carbs.

2 Likes

Sorry just read @FD1 post… yip the man knows what he is talking about.
I certainly didnt think your rear was out of proportion previously, just a womanly curvy bum. :+1:

2 Likes

Appreciate it​:+1:t2:

1 Like

You are very welcome.
Hope you get the results you want, it’s like I say to anyone “do it for you, not anyone else” :smiley:

2 Likes