Wanting Perkier Boobs

Hi,

I am an A cup so have tiny boobs. Since there is barely any weight to drag them down, I seem to have been given naturally droopy boobs. It's pretty annoying, since this makes them look even smaller. I saw my friend's boobs (she's around a C) and they were ridiculously perky. Like she could seriously be a model they are amazing, but they seem to be god given to her.

Was wondering if there is any way of making your breasts perkier or am I stuck with what I have?

I mean, there's surgery but I'm guessing that's not what you mean. I've got quite droopy janes too and I find it really frustrating. I did read an article recently saying that bras stop you from forming stronger tissues that can maintain perkiness so flying free for a little while might help but I'm not sure if it works or not. Good luck and tell me how it goes and if anything works for you!x

bex1213 wrote:

I mean, there's surgery but I'm guessing that's not what you mean. I've got quite droopy janes too and I find it really frustrating. I did read an article recently saying that bras stop you from forming stronger tissues that can maintain perkiness so flying free for a little while might help but I'm not sure if it works or not. Good luck and tell me how it goes and if anything works for you!x

yeah I mean non-surgically :) it's annoying but I don't care enough for that haha. it frustrates me extra in that I have seen my friend's, which are bigger than mine so should be dragged down by the weight more, and they are so perfectly round and perky! >:(

Improving the muscle underneath the breast is supposed to make it perkier. I keep meaning to try wall push ups, stand a foot or so from a wall, feet shoulder width apart, and lean against the wall, bending and straightening the arms like a floor push up. No idea if it works, but a firmer chest muscle making for a perkier breast makes sense, it seems to work with mens pectorals.

Have you seen her's bra-less? Because everyone thinks mine are fake because they look so perky until the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder comes off. Might be worth some skin tightening cream. I've heard that can do wonders.

VirginAngel - yeah that does make sense. might have to make a little nightly workout routine

bex1213 - yeah I've seen them naked :) we had a threesome with her haha. "over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder" lol. Mine would be more like pebble-holders XD

popk1n wrote:

VirginAngel - yeah that does make sense. might have to make a little nightly workout routine

bex1213 - yeah I've seen them naked :) we had a threesome with her haha

Right. That'd do it.

VirginAngel: But that requires, like, actual exercise. Why is there no miracle pill?!

lol exactly. we want perky bosoms NOW haha

Guess I'll just need to take my big ol' butt to the gym... Damn...

I've never even set foot in a gym haha. We need to learn some motivation!

I deliberately picked the gym across from Krispy Kreme. Doing fitness right.

As long as you limit yourself to ONE doughnut.... I'm not sure one of those boxes of 12 can quite be justified!

Mm. You make a fair point that I will swiftly ignore. They're like crack but more socially acceptable.

Yes! I'm a B cup but they are perky, only because I use free weights every day, band stretches, an ab roller and do press ups. So I have little choice, if I don't then they lose all horizontal hold! and I'm a great deal older then you!! free weights should help!

popk1n I'm sure they're not as bad as you think! xx

flipping heck, it really is looking like exercise is the solution ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

and thanks ozz xx

Damn. I'd rather have 'em saggy.

mine were tiny too earlier.

but the best way for natual growth is to reduce wearing bra.if nipples are long and points showing off is a concern then you may consider pasties and be braless !

i always stay braless at home!

hope this info helps

ALSO REMEMBER !!!!!!!! MORE THAN A HANDFULL IS..................WASTE !!!!

sussannee wrote:

mine were tiny too earlier.

but the best way for natual growth is to reduce wearing bra.if nipples are long and points showing off is a concern then you may consider pasties and be braless !

i always stay braless at home!

hope this info helps

It's not about your size, it's about who you are as a person. Nice info, thanks

sussannee wrote:

ALSO REMEMBER !!!!!!!! MORE THAN A HANDFULL IS..................WASTE !!!!

good job my boyfriend has small hands for a guy lol XD

right tick list so far is wear a bra less often and try a bit of upper body exercise. Thanks very much guys :)