big help needed please peeps

hi all

I have a remarkably high sex drive and recently my wife hasent been in the right mood to put out, due to genuine reasons not just low sex drive, but i have found myself getting really horny at the office when im on 12 hour day shift or 12 hour night shift, and normal masturbation is loosing its appeal, any suggestions of a good toy id be able to take with me to my office, carry in my pocket discretely (not sure how to spell that lol) and have fun using?

thank you all :)

Have you considered one of those VibraExciter cock rings? No idea if they're any good but they're ideal for discrete use.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

There are sevral threads already related to this, so they may have some advice that could help you out, regarding your wifes low sex drive.. As for discreet male sex toys?

Hmmmm...

I'm thinking wearing a buttplug when at work could work for you. (I think I've seen you post saying you like some anal play)

yup this is correct, i do very much enjoy that :D

and thanks for the advice, will look into getting one of those for when im popping to the loo lol

with my wifes low sex drive, well atm its that time for her, and before that she was having genuine medical problems so if she wasent in the mood i wasent going to rock the boat

Hey Adam. Get yourself a Tenga Egg fella. The clicker or the stepper! Small, easily carried around and Spot on for a lunch break wank. I have one in work myself. SG69

Hmmmm.....

Remember to bear in mind cleaning! You don't want any leaky pockets!

Sandwich bag? Butty anyone? Lol

Egg of course!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

You don't want to be found scraping gunk out a tenga egg in to a work sink do you!

thanks for everyones help, and a big thanks for the cleaning reminder lol

*AdamKR* wrote:

thanks for everyones help, and a big thanks for the cleaning reminder lol

Its the only reason I don't want a monkey spanker!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey Adam. Get yourself a Tenga Egg fella. The clicker or the stepper! Small, easily carried around and Spot on for a lunch break wank. I have one in work myself. SG69

i wanna come and work with you!! x

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

You don't want to be found scraping gunk out a tenga egg in to a work sink do you!

at least you cant be accused of not being hygenic!! x